Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title says it all. His plotline has served zero purpose to the story. What was Oda's point in having Kaido capture Hawkins for him only to being one shotted by Killer? Like was Oda on his desk contemplating "hmm let me have Kaido capture Hawkins and then lets create a subplot of him getting one shotted by Killer".

Hawkins isn't the only filler character, the list is quite extensive:

All these characters has served absolutely nothing to the story.

1. Marco held off Queen and King to only now have Zoro and Sanji face them which begs the question what was the point of having Marco in Wano? Just so he can stall characters?
2. Toki was introduced 120 chapters ago and was reduced down to a baby making machine which is yet another example of Oda's sexism towards female characters.
3. Hiyori, like why does Momo even have a sister for if she has no purpose in the fucking Island that she grew up in? She was working for a fucking brothel. Like why does Oda continue to treat female characters like this? Lmfao!
4. Tama, I don't even have to say anything.
5. X-Drake, why is he even in Wano for just so that he can fight fodder in the lower floor?
6. Orochi should have died way back during the Oden flashback since he has served zero purpose since Kaido killed Oden.
7. Ashura why was he even created just so he can get bombed by Kanjuro? Was that his purpose?
8. Izo is the second most useless character in One Piece right after Smoothie.
9. Kiku at least has some unique characterization but I still don't see what purpose she plays in the story, maybe her "defeating" Kanjuro? I don't fucking know.
10. Yamato is so pointless to the story that Oda created a new subplot out his ass with the stupid bombs scenario just for her to have something to do.

Goda.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title says it all. His plotline has served zero purpose to the story. What was Oda's point in having Kaido capture Hawkins for him only to being one shotted by Killer? Like was Oda on his desk contemplating "hmm let me have Kaido capture Hawkins and then lets create a subplot of him getting one shotted by Killer".

Hawkins isn't the only filler character, the list is quite extensive:

All these characters has served absolutely nothing to the story.

1. Marco held off Queen and King to only now have Zoro and Sanji face them which begs the question what was the point of having Marco in Wano? Just so he can stall characters?
2. Toki was introduced 120 chapters ago and was reduced down to a baby making machine which is yet another example of Oda's sexism towards female characters.
3. Hiyori, like why does Momo even have a sister for if she has no purpose in the fucking Island that she grew up in? She was working for a fucking brothel. Like why does Oda continue to treat female characters like this? Lmfao!
4. Tama, I don't even have to say anything.
5. X-Drake, why is he even in Wano for just so that he can fight fodder in the lower floor?
6. Orochi should have died way back during the Oden flashback since he has served zero purpose since Kaido killed Oden.
7. Ashura why was he even created just so he can get bombed by Kanjuro? Was that his purpose?
8. Izo is the second most useless character in One Piece right after Smoothie.
9. Kiku at least has some unique characterization but I still don't see what purpose she plays in the story, maybe her "defeating" Kanjuro? I don't fucking know.
10. Yamato is so pointless to the story that Oda created a new subplot out his ass with the stupid bombs scenario just for her to have something to do.

Goda.
i alredy said and i will always say it...one piece manga is a gomo gomo manga...it could end in just 700 chapters like naroto manga...there were so many unecesay scnes and filer pages..

forexenple after lufy got knoked down by kaido..it took him 3 chapterz to fall in sea..like seriously oda wtf..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't say Hawkins was completely a filler sorta guy. He was unique. Like with all those cards/ future predicting stuff (even before advance Observation haki shiit) was revealed.
I actually thought Oda might give us some explanation regarding his Df n that straw monster thing(how it works) but now I think Oda just want to wrap up Wano arc. He no more cares abt these side characters any more.