[Question] Haven't logged on in forever. What happened?

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was a big conspiracy theory that certain senseis were indeed senseis irl. Unfortunately one of the members found out location of said sensei and never posted again. A lot of people were frightened and left the site because that member was quite active and would voice opinions regularly.

I was one of the few that left but returned because of quarantine. Also the person who we thought went missing came back some time ago but there's something wrong with him... he won't stop talking about tobidara.

• Angry
Reactions: MomoSaka

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a big conspiracy theory that certain senseis were indeed senseis irl. Unfortunately one of the members found out location of said sensei and never posted again. A lot of people were frightened and left the site because that member was quite active and would voice opinions regularly.

I was one of the few that left but returned because of quarantine. Also the person who we thought went missing came back some time ago but there's something wrong with him... he won't stop talking about tobidara.
????????????????..

• Angry
Reactions: MomoSaka

~Sasuke~

Elite
Kin
155💸
Kumi
354💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really sure I just found out everything changed about a week ago when I logged in for the first time in forever, I read it was around end of 2018.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was revamped to honor the Tobidara reveal. One of Kishimoto's newer series revealed Tobidara was still alive and hoping across different anime series(he's sprung up in a number of mangas). NB staff thought it was more fitting for the base to be dedicated to Tobidara & the animes he's been featured in than to Boruto. That's why there's a random boy riding a bike as the background. He's from one of the animes Tobidara has sprung up in.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where do I start, I was thinking about an AMV that I had originally found here in narutobase.net but then it turns out this page has drastically changed. Anyone from back then still here? What happened? Are my friends still here? T_T
Software had to be changed due to technical reasons. Name had to be changed to get back on google search. We tried to keep as much of old feel as possible, but some features had to be let go. VMs didn't make it, but your friends' name should still be in your follower's list.