Have you read The Breaker (and The Breaker: New Waves)?

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the series is so ****ing awesome that i cant stop loving it more than i usually do.. :p
whenever a new chapter comes out, i sit on the edge of my chair and read. thats how intense it is every chapter!

ot: who said that new waves is gonna end? thats bs man.. bs.., there's a lot to cover. i think it will take another 2-3 years.. though thats just my opinion!

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At the end of chap 170 there were a few pages by the author and the artist. (Downloaded the manga from torrents, I didn't find these on a mangahosting websites)
Here's one of the 7 pages
You must be registered for see images
I remember seeing stuff like this, but he said 170 is in the latter half that doesn't exactly mean nearing its end, just that currently we are somewhere in the second half of part 2 :sweat:

Thanks 4 the info btw

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the end of chap 170 there were a few pages by the author and the artist. (Downloaded the manga from torrents, I didn't find these on a mangahosting websites)
Here's one of the 7 pages
You must be registered for see images
Would it be too greedy if I ask for rest of these 7 pages? :shy: or a Link from where I can get them? .-.

Last edited:

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Would It be too greedy if I ask for rest of these 7 pages? :shy: or a Link from where I can get them? .-.
Well I bit. u_u
Turns out there were nine pages.
(It just uploaded that way, the 1st one is actually the last here)

Reactions: Avani