have you had bad experience with animals????..

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes my cat attack me when me was young. Was chasing the lil bro and le cat jumped in me back.

Was pretty scary especially since cat was tobidara believer. She passed away long time ago and i now have black and white cat who is sakura fanboy

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think this was when I was in primary school... or around there.

Experience.
There were a few dogs guarding an auto service close to where I grew up and I was generally afraid to go past them alone because they kept barking, I knew they previously attacked people and well, me kid. One time, tho, one of them actually ran to me barking. I was wearing something like a hoodie and my first instinct was to stop and pull the sleeves out as far as I could so the dog wouldn't grab my hands. I don't think I ever screamed as loud as that day, and luckily people heard me and so here I am, not a bite less (even my dad heard me from inside the house at a considerable distance).

Feelings.
I was sooooo scared. There wasn't much room for any other feeling.

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was this one time I had to help dad vaccinate this calf. When you hold a calf down, you have to grab it’s leg and push it down but I accidentally grabbed it’s stomach when it moved. It kicked me straight in the knee cap, which hurts and bruises but isn’t that bad. We vaccinate it and my dad goes in the barn to get something. While he went back, I started to climb the fence but the mom of calf was released. It charges at me and absolutely nails me into the fence. I hit my head extremely hard which caused everything to go blurry and my leg that was kicked and bruising got stuck in the fence temporarily while I fell down. My back was bruised baldy after that too LOL

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was this one time I had to help dad vaccinate this calf. When you hold a calf down, you have to grab it’s leg and push it down but I accidentally grabbed it’s stomach when it moved. It kicked me straight in the knee cap, which hurts and bruises but isn’t that bad. We vaccinate it and my dad goes in the barn to get something. While he went back, I started to climb the fence but the mom of calf was released. It charges at me and absolutely nails me into the fence. I hit my head extremely hard which caused everything to go blurry and my leg that was kicked and bruising got stuck in the fence temporarily while I fell down. My back was bruised baldy after that too LOL
should be carfoll when dealing wit animalz..

Reactions: JoanaTak