Thekiddreamer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just finished fmab today and i kinda feel depressed, this was my 2nd time watching and it gave me so much nostalgia ,its still the #1 anime for me till date ,and after finishing it 2nd time after 3 year i kinda feel depressed :(

so i was just wondering if any of you've ever felt that

also i don't even know how badly i'd feel once Naruto ends in 3 days ,fuk XD

Αizen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I first started watching Naruto I was sad.
Itachi's death
Jiraya's death
Even the Akatauki members death made me sad.

Thekiddreamer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I finished SAO season 1.

Then I found out they would make a season 2 the year after. I cried tears of joy.
i also finfished soa season 1 and it was amazing i was kinda skeptical about wacthing it but i did it anyway,i am glad i did

yep it happened with me also but its was not depression. i was sad that time .it is when star driver ended
yeah thats the world i was looking for,i am kinda sad it ended i guess everything must ends no matter how long that takes

Depressed is such a strong word ^^ But i was unhappy when Mirai Nikki ended tho. I wanted more ;-;
i wacthed that anime 2 months ago,it was weird af, i hated and loved it at the same time XD

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same.. i got depressed when Fmab was over :( But it was a good ending and it didn't feel too long or too short.

I have no idea how I'm gonna feel on Wednesday xD Its like, i barely remember what life was like without Naruto xD Ive been watching it since i was like 10.... It honestly still hasn't hit me that its ending... Probably because i know the Last is coming and that "New era project" is keeping me afloat XD

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the anime in which the main character dies in the end leave the most impact on me but I wouldnt call it depression,more like "I wish it was longer" type of saddness

Thekiddreamer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same.. i got depressed when Fmab was over :( But it was a good ending and it didn't feel too long or too short.

I have no idea how I'm gonna feel on Wednesday xD Its like, i barely remember what life was like without Naruto xD Ive been watching it since i was like 10.... It honestly still hasn't hit me that its ending... Probably because i know the Last is coming and that "New era project" is keeping me afloat XD
man i was watching naruto when i was 9 now i am 17, its gonna hit prety hard and i know that movie where it closes its world :( i am gonna cry hehe

Fair Game

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not depressed but uneasy cause its a fictional world you enjoy. So when it ends, its something you can't take back, only memories remain.

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not depressed but felt sad when dbz finished. It was part of my childhood. Then gt came and killed it (though the ending of that is golden)

I will miss naruto manga when it finishes. The whole midweek routine I guess