Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I went from being rich to being poor in a small way, it taught me to value the money I have better. And also to respect private property. What's mine is not yours, and it's ok that life is unfair.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
chokimbo@.. stop fool me with teh bs...scandidavian countries are rich countries...poverty dont exist there..my dream is even to live and work in norway..
I said in a SMALL way.

Alot of swedish people go to work in norway, it's more expensive to live there but you get paid more.
They also have a sugar tax there now so people from norway goes to sweden to buy candy.
Post automatically merged:

But yes of course I don't mean poor like in really poor, I know there are poor people in the world who are struggling I didn't mean that sorry.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said in a SMALL way.

Alot of swedish people go to work in norway, it's more expensive to live there but you get paid more.
They also have a sugar tax there now so people from norway goes to sweden to buy candy.
Post automatically merged:

But yes of course I don't mean poor like in really poor, I know there are poor people in the world who are struggling I didn't mean that sorry.
teh fake tobidara believers r here..i ma answer u later..see ya..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chokimbo@.. stop fool me with teh bs...scandidavian countries are rich countries...poverty dont exist there..my dream is even to live and work in norway..
You should be building up the Somalia, not running away 😢

@Demon give us the example of becoming a little poorer.

The fake Tobidara believer (Burrito lover) is running away:😄

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should be building up the Somalia, not running away 😢

@Demon give us the example of becoming a little poorer.

The fake Tobidara believer (Burrito lover) is running away:😄
I couldn't find a job this summer cus of Corona, so I lived off of my savings, then I took a roomate in hopes of getting some money from him by giving him a room in my apartment, the roomate had no money and so I lent him around 17 k sek, meaning now I have no money and I hope he will pay me back soon or I can't pay my rent, he also bought furnitures so my apartment is filled with stuff I don't need now and I had to pay 4 k for those.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I couldn't find a job this summer cus of Corona, so I lived off of my savings, then I took a roomate in hopes of getting some money from him by giving him a room in my apartment, the roomate had no money and so I lent him around 17 k sek, meaning now I have no money and I hope he will pay me back soon or I can't pay my rent, he also bought furnitures so my apartment is filled with stuff I don't need now and I had to pay 4 k for those.
Damn, my guy, you got shafted. Anyway, did you have a contract in place when you lent the money?

I became a little poorer when I lent somebody money. He needed it for something, then he paid back 1/2 a year later. He did me a favour that saved me quite some trouble (a personal favour later), so I never asked back for the other half. The lesson I learnt was don't give money without a contract in place. And don't let friendship cloud your judgement.

Reactions: Chikombo