[Discussion] Have you ever planned a big betrayal?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm planning on sacrificing a huge friendship. I wanted to make a thread about it cus Minamoto told me too.

I also am a huge coward so I'm scared that this is gonna backfire alot.

But I promised someone to go through with it, I'm gonna do a 180 and destroy someones life, he might hate me forever, right now he loves me, so it's gonna be very painful but I have my mind set.

Have you ever done that? What was your experience like?

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm planning on sacrificing a huge friendship. I wanted to make a thread about it cus Minamoto told me too.

I also am a huge coward so I'm scared that this is gonna backfire alot.

But I promised someone to go through with it, I'm gonna do a 180 and destroy someones life, he might hate me forever, right now he loves me, so it's gonna be very painful but I have my mind set.

Have you ever done that? What was your experience like?
Why? what did he do to you?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if he keep onnoying you instead of asking forgiviness from you...just abondon him and treat him like garbage..that's what i do when some pipole anoy me instead of asking forgiveness from me..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did he harass you or he's simply annoying you unintentionally, if so why destroy his life, just leave him.
His life will be destroyed because he is a criminal and I will probably need to call the cops on him.
He will also have nowhere else to go so even if he doens't get punished he will end up homeless.

• Wow
Reactions: Avaitto

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If all he is is annouying just end the friendship and be done with it even if hes done worst trying to get back to him just brings your life even more unnecessary drama

Just end it and move on with your life lead to less headaches
Post automatically merged:

His life will be destroyed because he is a criminal and I will probably need to call the cops on him.
He will also have nowhere else to go so even if he doens't get punished he will end up homeless.
When you say criminal in what way that's even more reason just to avoid him and if hes harassing you and your girl call the cops

Also if he knows your place and your worried about his reaction think about quietly moving

Lifes alot simpler just avoiding people