Sageflash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure at least half those tools are alts. Sasuke fans are notoriously insecure and have to bring up Lawd Naruto-sama every chance they can as he is their better.

I miss the days when Itachi fanboys were the primary trolls. They were at least funny and creative. Sasuke fans just reheash the same bullshit and put Naruto to double-standards that apply to Sasuke just as much if not more. It's whatever, Naruto is still the OG and they can't run from the fact that Sasuke loves and respects Naruto in canon on the same level as Itachi.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure at least half those tools are alts. Sasuke fans are notoriously insecure and have to bring up Lawd Naruto-sama every chance they can as he is their better.

I miss the days when Itachi fanboys were the primary trolls. They were at least funny and creative. Sasuke fans just reheash the same bullshit and put Naruto to double-standards that apply to Sasuke just as much if not more. It's whatever, Naruto is still the OG and they can't run from the fact that Sasuke loves and respects Naruto in canon on the same level as Itachi.
lmfao you are right when i joined itachi fans were everywhere and man were they hilariously stupid..

but now these ones are just stupid.