Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't, no. We borrow money back and forth, don't really keep tally on it.
Honestly though I'd have a hard time being friends with someone who stole from me...If they're stealing your stuff then they obviously don't respect you.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol i was just talking about this particular topic with a friend earlier today

a person who i used to consider a friend stole my raybans like 2 years ago. luckily, i was able to get it back.

never talked to that person since then. cut ALL my ties.

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to hang around with the wrong crowd exclusively. Lots of things were stolen. Had a "friend" steal a laptop of mine and another buddies speakers downstairs at a party while we were upstairs. That kind of thing happened countless times and I never learned :sweat:

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, i had my dad steal from me (no joke)

so, yesterday, i talked with my uncle and he told me to tell him that i dont have any money and to wide my money box.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i was just talking about this particular topic with a friend earlier today

a person who i used to consider a friend stole my raybans like 2 years ago. luckily, i was able to get it back.

never talked to that person since then. cut ALL my ties.
Right move, I would've done the same.

well, i had my dad steal from me (no joke)

so, yesterday, i talked with my uncle and he told me to tell him that i dont have any money and to wide my money box.
Damn, now that's just cold.

OT: depends what they stole and why? But, I'd probably do what Vulpini did after I'd recovered it.

HumbleFool

Kin
18💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theft being what it is, depending on what was stolen I'd say that in most case I would cut all ties without involving the police (it happened as a teen and it still happens as an adult). And in some other cases I would involve the police... but I never had a case like that one so it's only hypothetical.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Super minor, in 10th(?) grade we had these assigned laptops and you'd have to pay a fee(which usually were a bare minimum of 20 bucks) if you'd battered it or lost the charger. My friend had lost his charger, so decided to steal mine and I was seriously entertaining the idea of fighting him for the fact alone. But the catch is that I had only realized he'd stolen it because he had a change of heart and gave it back, so I couldn't really hold it against him to that extent. Just distanced myself from him but decided not to be cold. Basically like an acquaintance that you smile at more than the rest.