Mygenjutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

from then till now even after his death lol (edo) still loves his litle brother ^^.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cry? no. but the feeling of cry? yes. the moment of minato and kushina dead, jiriaya death and gaara father´s confession.
i´ve only cry in 3 ocassion:
-mufasa death
-first time i read Givesmehope.com
and the worst
-when Portugal lose the final of euro 2004

Reactions: Dupa

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cry? no. but the feeling of cry? yes. the moment of minato and kushina dead, jiriaya death and gaara father´s confession.
i´ve only cry in 3 ocassion:
-mufasa death
-first time i read Givesmehope.com
and the worst
-when Portugal lose the final of euro 2004
When Portugal lost that game i actually was hitting myself on my right leg.
A friend had to stop me

And i cried for about half an hour

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah lol, I cried when Gaara died, and Naruto yelled at him to get up. Honestly I didn't even like gaara that much then, it wasn't until after he came back that I really started liking him.

I cried when Jiraiya died and when we though Kakashi was dead and Naruto asked Tsunade why he couldn't find kakashi's chakra. Very, very sad, Tsunade couldn't even answer.

I also cried when Iruka was remembering all of Naruto's stuggles when he came back into the village a hero. That was cool.

kakashilol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
only time i cried was when Asuma died. that took a toll on me. It was more the fact that he had to watch someone he deeply care about die. I think that is one of the first times that a student had to see his teacher die, and could do nothing about it. That was the saddest part for myself.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes but I can't remember when in Naruto, if it was manga or anime. There's one scene in the animated avatar that always makes me cry though.

StrifeMaccy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bambis mums death when i was 5 is the only time ive ever cried from watching/reading something...
But wont hold it against people who cry, just means you have a strong emotional bond with the show :D