[Multi-Console] Have you bought a game that wasn't good?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope I dont get any hate but I really didn't enjoy Fallout 4 as much as I thought I would...
I love RPGs but Fallout 4 was so boring and there was nothing memorable in the game. And even the NPC characters were so lame that I really didn't care which faction died...

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If i'm buying a full price game i'll wait a week or two to look at game play/Reviews but normally i wait for games to go on offer and buy them at a cut price on GMG or Steam sales, So even if i buy a crappy game it's not much of an issue

but i recently got FFXV on pc while it was on offer, Quite disappointed in it so far and glad i didn't say full price for it.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No man's sky

During release the game was so bad. Not just cause the unfulfilled promises but the bugs and choppy frames were everywhere, also the missions were nearly non existent and AI was terrible. However with the release of the NEXT update that released last week it practically a brand new game. Multiplayer, AI improvement, story, graphics improvement, world improvement. Its almost an entirely new game.

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil is known for making some pretty good rpg survival horror games, however this particular title was hot garbage and a complete let down after the masterpiece that was resident Evil 5.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)

This game... To share the same title as the older masterpiece that was battlefront 2 is a complete slap to the face for battlefront fans and general fans of star Wars. I've never seen a publisher ruin a game like EA has with this title. The true product of greed ruining good things. This game caused me to lose any sort of trust I would've had for EA. Now whenever I see a title that intrigues me I make sure that the publisher is not EA. This game in particular is heartbreaking because of how much of a fan I am of star Wars and I remember pouring hours and hours into the classic PS2 version of this game and later onto the PSP when it released on that.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think two games I regretted that I bought them.

- Tom Clancy's The Division
- Watch Dogs

I should have wait for reviews and then decide whether to buy or not.
Evolve God was that a stupid game. I tend to buy most of my games late when the price is down unless it's going to be a big online game I think I'll play a lot but even they come and go too fast now to be worth $60 every time.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No man's sky

During release the game was so bad. Not just cause the unfulfilled promises but the bugs and choppy frames were everywhere, also the missions were nearly non existent and AI was terrible. However with the release of the NEXT update that released last week it practically a brand new game. Multiplayer, AI improvement, story, graphics improvement, world improvement. Its almost an entirely new game.

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil is known for making some pretty good rpg survival horror games, however this particular title was hot garbage and a complete let down after the masterpiece that was resident Evil 5.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)

This game... To share the same title as the older masterpiece that was battlefront 2 is a complete slap to the face for battlefront fans and general fans of star Wars. I've never seen a publisher ruin a game like EA has with this title. The true product of greed ruining good things. This game caused me to lose any sort of trust I would've had for EA. Now whenever I see a title that intrigues me I make sure that the publisher is not EA. This game in particular is heartbreaking because of how much of a fan I am of star Wars and I remember pouring hours and hours into the classic PS2 version of this game and later onto the PSP when it released on that.
I never played the original Battlefront 2 but I played the first battlefront for ps2. Was the second one good aswell? The original is still my fav.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never played the original Battlefront 2 but I played the first battlefront for ps2. Was the second one good aswell? The original is still my fav.
Second one is exact same as first but with more of everything (maps, characters, loadouts) and story. You can pick it up at a cheap price on steam like $10 if I recall. Sometimes as low as $3 during steam sales.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i bought witcher 3, but for the life of me picking it up and playing it feels exhausting. It feels like there's mad systems and shit that i need to pay attention to that i kinda don't have the time for, and the combat feels clunky.