have u ever got stuck in level where u failed pass to teh next level during playing game???...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

have u ever got stuck in level where u failed pass to teh next level during playing game???...

if yes what did u do???? ...cheat code??? ask for help?? or what ????..

Reactions: JoanaTak

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I played Rune Factory, I had no idea how to activate the game's final arc/quests. Spent like 40 hours just farming, upgrading my gear, and levels before I even started. I can't remember exactly how I activated the arc, but it was something super obvious like clicking on a sign/character that give me the option to go. I was one-tapping everyone by the time I got there lol.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I played Rune Factory, I had no idea how to activate the game's final arc/quests. Spent like 40 hours just farming, upgrading my gear, and levels before I even started. I can't remember exactly how I activated the arc, but it was something super obvious like clicking on a sign/character that give me the option to go. I was one-tapping everyone by the time I got there lol.
lol good one bro..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My friends might say... I give up a lot on hard videogames ;-;

But if you want me to be honest, I go to youtube walkthroughs for guidance if I find something too difficult lol. I'm ashamed.
Don't be ashamed I found a guide on how to unlock all the secrets of FFX before youtube was even a big deal. Although I never beat those final dark aons...

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how is situation there???...
It's nothing compared to italy, they are barely not in quaranteen anymore, we are free to do whatever we want basically. But of course people are mostly just at home. Schools are from home now. Work is from home some people have been layed off.

Supermarkets have gloves and disinfectants you can use before you enter but not many people are wearing masks.

Shepherd

Kin
25💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While playing .hack//Infection I didn't really level at all before Elk joined my party to go into a dungeon. Kept dying in the dungeon, and couldn't do anything but enter the dungeon. So close to the beginning of the game, and I was stuck.

Needless to say I rage quit... and eventually restarted the game. Haha

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we are talking about boss fight then no I never checked online videos or tips for advice. Also if I really like the game nothing can stop me from finishing it I never droped the game I like because of this reasons you menioned. Also back in PS2 and PS3 era didnt even know that is a thing.

Now I did search online for Bloodborne advice how to find the way , how to parry and how to fight.
I looked once how to solve riddle for Darksiders 1.
For AC Odyssey I looked online to find all underwater locations didn´t want to waste time sailing all around the map , also used online to find one cultist clue.
Used online for witcher 3 but only to know what choices I need to make to get ending I want ( there are around 30 different endings regarding many stuffs).

I think thats it.