Have ivysaur and sunkern in safari exange FC?

SevereHanzo

Member
75 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
FC is 4768 7572 3909 post urs and catch dem ivysaur
 

Chīkara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,605 posts 1,084 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
1,084
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What dafuq ?
 

SevereHanzo

Member
75 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nigga its pokemon
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Stupid question. How do i find my friend code on the 3ds? I've only ever done local.
 

msbishop92

Member
396 posts 44 reactions
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
396
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fc is 4742 5936 6439
 

SevereHanzo

Member
75 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Stupid question. How do i find my friend code on the 3ds? I've only ever done local.
go to home page then click on the mii icon and go ur mii the friend code should be right there..
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
go to home page then click on the mii icon and go ur mii the friend code should be right there..

Ohhh. Thanks. I added you. I'm 3539 9776 7194
 

Corgi

Banned
Elite
8,522 posts 1,094 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
8,522
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Where is the Friend Safari for this game? I'm only on like, the 5th Gym.
 

The Necromancer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,138 posts 2,096 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,138
Reaction score
2,096
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Where is the Friend Safari for this game? I'm only on like, the 5th Gym.

It's the very last city. Did you get your alakazam yet?
 

SevereHanzo

Member
75 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Where is the Friend Safari for this game? I'm only on like, the 5th Gym.
beat the game then talk to the professor at the station and u get the town
 
Top