Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I would like some opinions on this, because it's got me baffled.

Obito is able to make things he comes into contact with intangible, right? He can make his clothes intangible, his weapons intangible, & even intangible.

So now my question is this, since obito is able to make any part of himself intangible, or any part of his body intangible, then what is the meaning of this?:

You must be registered for see images
Why was obito not able to make the connection to the juubi intangible, thus keeping it intact?

The worst part about this is that the chain obito had attached to madara's gumbai Why is there a difference in what he can make intangible? His connection is part of himself, & im not saying that he couldv'e made the whole juubi intangible, but why not at least the connection?

I believe this is a plot hole, thoughts?

Reactions: Wave.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps because doing so would have temporarily cut him off from the juubi?
Possible, but he wouldn't be disconnected for long, & we've already seen that the juubi would rather attack the SA anyways. A small disconnection in control compared to losing connection completely? I think obito would've done so regardless.

Maybe he didn't react fast enough.
That's impossible, obito has never failed to react to something via intangibility, minato is the only exception.

That is exactly what i mean, he gotta have more chakra to make even its connection intangible.
To make a small link between himself & the juubi intangible takes lots of chakra? I dont see how this is possible, obito has made larger objects intangible (sasuke). So unless the juubi's connection drains more chakra than a normal person would then I dont really see this being the case :dunno:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think if he would make the connection intangible , he would make all the Juubi so . He doesn't have enough chakra .
Well, obito is able to make body parts selectively become intangible, I just dont see why the connection differs from a regular limb, its connected to him after all.

TrollingSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possible, but he wouldn't be disconnected for long, & we've already seen that the juubi would rather attack the SA anyways. A small disconnection in control compared to losing connection completely? I think obito would've done so regardless.

That's impossible, obito has never failed to react to something via intangibility, minato is the only exception.
Hmm. Am not sure but I remember Madara saying something about Obito not being able to use kamui when he's connected to the juubi.

Reactions: Draphsin

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm. Am not sure but I remember Madara saying something about Obito not being able to use kamui when he's connected to the juubi.
Actually this could be possible, are you referring to this page?

You must be registered for see images

Because it makes some sort of sense this way, obito would die if madara nuked the SA.

Maybe he just cant make parts of the juubi intangible, however i would've liked a reason as to why...

rpichardo200

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obitos face is shocked so he probably didnt have time to react, plus it probably would had consumed too much chakra or he cant multitask while being attached to something so massive