Have any of you dropped the Naruto series?

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are you reading/watching now? I'm still going, but when part two is over I'm done.
Well the only anime sim really into are really old ones. You know like FMA, Inuyasha, CowboyBeebop. But I don't like very many newer amines. Soul Eater is the only one I can think of from the top of my head at this moment that I read and watch that is fairly new(at least I think it's fairly new).

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the only anime sim really into are really old ones. You know like FMA, Inuyasha, CowboyBeebop. But I don't like very many newer amines. Soul Eater is the only one I can think of from the top of my head at this moment that I read and watch that is fairly new(at least I think it's fairly new).
Yeah, I've seen FMA. Haven't seen Inuyasha and Comboy Beebop yet. It's there to watch doe. You should give Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) and Code Geass a shot if you haven't.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suggestion:
If you liked part 1 of naruto than watch HunterxHunter(2011) since it is a lot like it....