Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I created this thread as a discussion to discuss the comparisons between several Naruto characters and Sasuke as well as hatred:

Jiraiya&Orochimaru/Naruto&Sasuke: Were friends

Orochimaru&Sasuke: Family murdered via Konoha

Orochimaru&Sasuke: Both left the village and became a nukenin (missingnin)

Orochimaru&Sasuke: Traumatic event changed them and in Sasuke’s case he was worse off due to Itachi

Orochimaru&Sasuke: One obsessed with learning forbidden techniques the other with vengeance

Orochimaru&Sasuke: Its possible Orochimaru wanted to learn a technique in which would bring his deceased family back and Sasuke voiced out his desire to see his family again

Orochimaru&Sasuke: Orochimaru attempted to destroy the village perhaps for revenge and Sasuke has decided to destroy it but has yet to

Jiraiya&Naruto: Both told they didn’t understand the loss of a loved one and both admitted to it

Gaara&Sasuke: He had compared himself to Sasuke twice over, cried and even considered assisting in Sasuke’s pardoning

Hiruzen&Orochimaru: Hizuzen reveals that true strength is protecting something of importance

Sasuke&Naruto: Sasuke feels that hatred is strength and Naruto feels that bonds/protection is strength

It appears as though it has been foreshadowed since part 1 via Hiruzen/Orochimaru’s fight that Sasuke will be defeated through the bond Naruto possesses and protection of the village.

Hiruzen&Orochimaru: With everything Orochimaru had done even the cause of Hiruzen’s death he never ceased in admiring his student

Jiraiya commented on desiring to cease the hatred of the ninja world. He stated that the day would come when everyone understood each other and in case he was unable to then he would leave it to Naruto.

Onoki expressed his conversion due to fighting alongside Naruto and exposed the ninja villages birth to hatred. He felt like uniting all the villages and that it might change the unending cycle. He commented that they were once the reason for of all the existing hatred alike Madara.

It appears as though Kishimoto had been foreshadowing that the Narutoverse would become peaceful once again.

Naruto has pursued Sasuke all this time as a result to Sakura who asked Naruto to return Sasuke, he felt like becoming a Hokage without having saved his friend would be worthless and Itachi whose continually left the responsibility of Sasuke to Naruto but it seems as though the root of his purpose was due to how Jiraiya ultimately failed to save his friend. Naruto was told by his father that if the ninja system is left unchanged the hatred would create another Pein/Nagato. He was put to the test when facing Nagato and passed by choosing not to kill him out of revenge.

My point is that all these events have appeared to set up Naruto to become the ultimate peacemaker and will be able to save Sasuke whereas Jiraiya was unsuccessful with Orochimaru.

I would like others thoughts on this and please discuss/debate in a civilized manner

-Thank you

Reactions: Naruto33

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't really say anything that can reply to your thread or what has already been mention in the manga because it's shown that Naruto destiny and the plot has been planned for Naruto to change the world. However, I can state my opinion in the matter of why the peace may not last and why hatred would always be their which result in an endless cycle.

Many individuals in the Narutoverse has stated many times that changing the world was a hard step or goal to achieve. I believe such a child as Naruto don't have an understanding of the world and it's ways. Jiraiya himself tried to understand the world, but couldn't fully grasp it's understanding. I was also thinking, how would Naruto?

One Man or child can't change the world on his own. Even with the Five Great Nations behind him.The world and villages is filled with many cultures and beliefs that is consider different in many ways. Also, individuals of old age or similar mindset, such as Oonoki, taken to a more traditional way of doing things, tend to not change. That can cross over to a world who wants peace to a world who found it to be destroying their tradition. These could rise to conflict effecting both sides. Which we all know, it could lead to war.

Idealistic individuals and/or former allies and enemies might can't get over their differences. This would be a gaping whole in Kishi's destiny for Naruto. He might start a new series that sequels from Naruto Shippuden to change that if he truly wants to keep the "Peacemaking" thing for Naruto, but he can't simply achieve that with just the togetherness of the Five Great Villages because of one War. Meaning, it would have to be war again and maybe, many times over until villages or individuals understand that war or conflict is not the way to obtain peace.

LOL. I could be off-topic.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Naruto33: Thank you for visiting and +rep ;)
/Mickey: Thanks for your opinion ^.^

I can't really say anything that can reply to your thread or what has already been mention in the manga because it's shown that Naruto destiny and the plot has been planned for Naruto to change the world. However, I can state my opinion in the matter of why the peace may not last and why hatred would always be their which result in an endless cycle.

Many individuals in the Narutoverse has stated many times that changing the world was a hard step or goal to achieve. I believe such a child as Naruto don't have an understanding of the world and it's ways. Jiraiya himself tried to understand the world, but couldn't fully grasp it's understanding. I was also thinking, how would Naruto?

One Man or child can't change the world on his own. Even with the Five Great Nations behind him.The world and villages is filled with many cultures and beliefs that is consider different in many ways. Also, individuals of old age or similar mindset, such as Oonoki, taken to a more traditional way of doing things, tend to not change. That can cross over to a world who wants peace to a world who found it to be destroying their tradition. These could rise to conflict effecting both sides. Which we all know, it could lead to war.

Idealistic individuals and/or former allies and enemies might can't get over their differences. This would be a gaping whole in Kishi's destiny for Naruto. He might start a new series that sequels from Naruto Shippuden to change that if he truly wants to keep the "Peacemaking" thing for Naruto, but he can't simply achieve that with just the togetherness of the Five Great Villages because of one War. Meaning, it would have to be war again and maybe, many times over until villages or individuals understand that war or conflict is not the way to obtain peace.

LOL. I could be off-topic.

Edit: I understand what you stated and thank you for your opinion.

Here is an example of what you were mainly debating. An Iwa (Rock) shinobi argues with a Suna shinobi revealing Sunagakure to have been the reason for his father’s death. Gaara comments how the wars and hatred of the ninja world birthed him. How he hated the world/people and desired to destroy it all. He compared himself to Akatsuki and stated how his friend saved him. He offered his head as payment for revenge. His words were heard by all the ninja troops and any doubt seemingly vanished.

My point is just a speech from Gaara was enough to persuade shinobi who were by the same villages assisting in this war thus in my honest opinion, I believe change is a true factor and that the possibility remains open.

Sasuk3Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Well Done Post, And I Must Admit, There Is Truth In What You Stated, For The Most Part Being That Naruto Will Be The 'Ultimate Peacemaker' Who Changes The Entire Ninja World; The Child Of Prophecy, So To Speak.

However, In My Opinion, And The Various Opinions Of A Few Other Characters Throughout The Series (i.e. Nagato/Pain), True Peace Is An Irrational Way Of Approaching The World; This Goes Not Only For The Naruto Universe, But In Real Life As Well. No Matter How Hard We Strive For Peace Through Sacrifice, Benevolence, And Mercy - There Will Always Be Hatred; Humans Are Flawed Creatures, And It Is A Central Tendency Of Humans To Show Jealousy, Anger, And Hatred When They've Been Wronged. There Is Currently No Way To Prevent Such Feelings From Transpiring (It's Impossible To Cater To Everyone's Wants And Desires), And So, Hatred Will Continue To Co-Exist With Peace. This Is Not To Say That Peace Isn't Possible; It Certainly Is. But It Will Almost Always Only Be Temporary; There Will Always Be Conflict, No Matter What Steps Are Taken To Avoid It.

In Terms Of Kishimoto's Fantastic Job With The Plot Of Naruto/Shippuden, I Would Have No Problem Were The Story To End In A Positive Manner (i.e. Naruto Convinces Sasuke To Let Go Of His Hatred, And As A Result, Wins His Cherished Best Friend Back From The Depths Of Darkness). Then Again, I Wouldn't Mind Seeing It End In A Negative Manner Either (i.e. Naruto Is Ultimately Forced To Kill Sasuke To Protect The Village) - I Would Have No Qualms At All Were Kishimoto To End Things Like This, Although I Was Be Extremely Saddened By The Death Of My Favorite Character. In Saying This, Seeing As How Kishimoto Has Taken The Themes Of Friendship, Love, Bonds, Hatred, And Vengeance From The Real World And Applied It Within This Anime/Manga Series, I'm Sure He's Well Aware That True Peace Isn't As Easy To Attain As It Can Be Within Naruto/Shippuden. If This Entire Series Served As An Implicit Way Of Reminding Us Of The Nature Of Humans Within The Real World (Not In Terms Of Kekkai Genkai And Jutsu, But In Terms Of Forming Bonds Or Striking Back At Someone Who's Hurt You), It Shouldn't Come As Any Surprise That Not All Stories Have An Happy Ending, Which Is Why I Feel That Naruto And Sasuke's Clash Could End Either Way.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Well Done Post, And I Must Admit, There Is Truth In What You Stated, For The Most Part Being That Naruto Will Be The 'Ultimate Peacemaker' Who Changes The Entire Ninja World; The Child Of Prophecy, So To Speak.

However, In My Opinion, And The Various Opinions Of A Few Other Characters Throughout The Series (i.e. Nagato/Pain), True Peace Is An Irrational Way Of Approaching The World; This Goes Not Only For The Naruto Universe, But In Real Life As Well. No Matter How Hard We Strive For Peace Through Sacrifice, Benevolence, And Mercy - There Will Always Be Hatred; Humans Are Flawed Creatures, And It Is A Central Tendency Of Humans To Show Jealousy, Anger, And Hatred When They've Been Wronged. There Is Currently No Way To Prevent Such Feelings From Transpiring (It's Impossible To Cater To Everyone's Wants And Desires), And So, Hatred Will Continue To Co-Exist With Peace. This Is Not To Say That Peace Isn't Possible; It Certainly Is. But It Will Almost Always Only Be Temporary; There Will Always Be Conflict, No Matter What Steps Are Taken To Avoid It.

In Terms Of Kishimoto's Fantastic Job With The Plot Of Naruto/Shippuden, I Would Have No Problem Were The Story To End In A Positive Manner (i.e. Naruto Convinces Sasuke To Let Go Of His Hatred, And As A Result, Wins His Cherished Best Friend Back From The Depths Of Darkness). Then Again, I Wouldn't Mind Seeing It End In A Negative Manner Either (i.e. Naruto Is Ultimately Forced To Kill Sasuke To Protect The Village) - I Would Have No Qualms At All Were Kishimoto To End Things Like This, Although I Was Be Extremely Saddened By The Death Of My Favorite Character. In Saying This, Seeing As How Kishimoto Has Taken The Themes Of Friendship, Love, Bonds, Hatred, And Vengeance From The Real World And Applied It Within This Anime/Manga Series, I'm Sure He's Well Aware That True Peace Isn't As Easy To Attain As It Can Be Within Naruto/Shippuden. If This Entire Series Served As An Implicit Way Of Reminding Us Of The Nature Of Humans Within The Real World (Not In Terms Of Kekkai Genkai And Jutsu, But In Terms Of Forming Bonds Or Striking Back At Someone Who's Hurt You), It Shouldn't Come As Any Surprise That Not All Stories Have An Happy Ending, Which Is Why I Feel That Naruto And Sasuke's Clash Could End Either Way.
I apologize for the extreme late reply -_-

I appreciate you taking the time to check this thread out and for your reply. Thank you for the compliments ;) I acknowledge what you stated and it makes sense as well ^.^

All i gotta say....Sasuke dies means no hate
Would you mind further elaborating on your post?