Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i have seen some people say "oh i hate this charater cos of his fanboys blah blah blah" i have read people say that they used to like a character and now they dont cos of his fanboys

well i was wondering shouldnt u like a character if u like him and shouldnt really care about someone being a fanboy either you like a character or you dont
anyway what do you think ?? its like saying
"oh i used to really like football and play rugby but now cos people are saying rugby is the best i an going to stop playing it

bit dumb

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It is childish if you ask me. But I do not care about what characters people like or dislike. It only bothers me when someone has a go at another person because of the character they like (Not including fanboys who just basically chat shit). No person can influence what character I like or dislike, because characters are only fictional. But the person themselves can get on my nerves.

Last edited:

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree. I have never understood their reasoning. Why stop liking a character, just because there are some fanatic fanboys/girls? Just ignore them and continue liking the characters you like. It's one of the most lame reasons in my opinion.

Izzy..

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hate is a strong word. My character choice isn't dictated by fanboys. But when it comes to discussing about them on here I would rather go do something else unless people can stay civil at which time I participate.

Anywho, what is the purpose of this thread? All I see are people whining because people have an opinion (stupid or not). Next time ignore them and go your merry way. You will save yourself a lot of headaches that way. U_U

Shino Swagg

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dnt think you should stop liking a character because of fanboys but I do see where it can get a bit annoying. I am new here and already I am noticing that no matter what happens there are just certain characters that are unbeatable to ppl here. Doesn't change how much I like the character or not but its annoying.