Hatake Kakashi can still use Perfect Susano'o.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All he had to do is use it once, then have it for the rest of his life.And now that his chakra pool is greater without the sharingan, he can just spam it.

Madara had it without eyes in his eyesockets, why wouldn't Kakashi? Sasucke would be really jelly and have an ego burst.

Reactions: Belserion

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He cannot.Obito spirit bypassed the physical realm through Kamui.Obito possessed his ass which is why a non-Uchiha like him could create one in the first place.

Mike3DS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. He does not have a 2 MS Obito
2. About Madara has long been explained why he could use Susanoo without his eyes(in theory)
3. Obito gave Kakashi his chakra + MS

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">No, he cant. Kakashi isnt an Uchiha and he just received a short power up</div>

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there is still Obito's chakra stuff in Kakashi then it's possible. How did Kakashi invented a lightning technique even more powerful than Raikiri without the eye? With Obito's sage chakra.
Only Madara and Darui can use lightning of different color. Every other single character that uses lightning has white-blueish color technique.Even Kakashi's Raikiri was light blue before losing his eye.

PS: Forgot about Mitsuki and his snake sage chakra + lightning = yellow.
Also forgot that Naruto grew a new eye for Kakashi, leaving some 6 paths chakra in him too.

The evidence in my favour are astronomical, i'd like to see better arguments against it.The guy is a fucking genius as he unlocked his own personal blue Susano'o immediately after receiving Obito's chakra.The Susano'o even has a scar, a sign that it's Kakashi's and not Obito's.

We didn't see Obito use Susano'o while he was still alive with both sharingans.Madara and Sasuke took their time to use Susano'o first time.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rather why a eyeless Madara and a blind Itachi could use it is because they not only unlocked it when they had their double MS

but rather they have Uchiha blood/chakra to which is needed to use the said susanoo even after you no longer have the eyes

how Kakashi used it was due to the fact that

a) he unlocked it with the double Obito MS
b) he had Obito's full chakra in his body possessing him

if he had Obitio's chakra in him permanently compared to it being temporary then yes he would've likely been able to still use it

(maybe it is also consciousness too due to that brain/emotion thing Tobirama explained about)

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there is still Obito's chakra stuff in Kakashi then it's possible. How did Kakashi invented a lightning technique even more powerful than Raikiri without the eye? With Obito's sage chakra.
Only Madara and Darui can use lightning of different color. Every other single character that uses lightning has white-blueish color technique.Even Kakashi's Raikiri was light blue before losing his eye.

PS: Forgot about Mitsuki and his snake sage chakra + lightning = yellow.
Also forgot that Naruto grew a new eye for Kakashi, leaving some 6 paths chakra in him too.

The evidence in my favour are astronomical, i'd like to see better arguments against it.The guy is a fucking genius as he unlocked his own personal blue Susano'o immediately after receiving Obito's chakra.The Susano'o even has a scar, a sign that it's Kakashi's and not Obito's.

We didn't see Obito use Susano'o while he was still alive with both sharingans.Madara and Sasuke took their time to use Susano'o first time.
You went through all these scatterbrain theories just to disprove obito's hand in this while trying to justify the fanfic notion that Kakashi can automatically conjure up a kekkai genkai chakra on his own without being born as a Uchiha kekkai genkai in the first place?
Is his name Uchiha Kakashi or Hatake Kakashi? Because right now you're making it seem like he's Uchiha Kakashi right now.

1. Naruto can't give Six path chakra, when he healed Kakashi's eyes their was no Six path chakra whatsoever. Gai was healed with that Light seal too and he didn't gain any Six path chakra so that theory is out the window.
You must be registered for see images

2. Read what's underlined

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You went through all these scatterbrain theories just to disprove obito's hand in this while trying to justify the fanfic notion that Kakashi can automatically conjure up a kekkai genkai chakra on his own without being born as a Uchiha kekkai genkai in the first place?
Seems like you are butthurt about Obito losing his importance in the show. Fanboy?

Its about the possibility of Obito giving Kakashi his chakra permanently. He doesnt have the Sharingan eye actually, that effect wore off but he may still have traces of Obito's chakra permanently mixed with his.

Naruto's chance of giving Kakashi anything is small, you do agree with me there.

For the rest, use that lonely neuron before answering me ever again. :)

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like you are butthurt about Obito losing his importance in the show. Fanboy?
Nope, glad he's dead but I don't like you giving Uchiha powers to a non Uchiha. Hatake Kakashi has his own skills and his own clan, the more you misinterpret how Uchiha powers can be given the more you mess with other people's feats.

A nice example would be Itachi. If you say that Kakashi can do everything you just listed in the OP till now, that would mean Kakashi is immune to Tsukyomi. (which is wrong) Think about it. You mess with one Uchiha feats you mess with them all.

Its about the possibility of Obito giving Kakashi his chakra permanently. He doesnt have the Sharingan eye actually, that effect wore off but he may still have traces of Obito's chakra permanently mixed with his.
That's beyond Obito and Obito/Tobi didn't have enough Six path power to maintain. Sharingan is gone, Kakashi of the Hatake clan is reborn. Let's leave it that way. Kakashi is one of my favs too.
Naruto's chance of giving Kakashi anything is small, you do agree with me there.

For the rest, use that lonely neuron before answering me ever again. :)
There not chance of him giving him anything because Naruto does not have the ability to give Six paths senjutsu power. The Six path chakra came from Obito, so your theory already failed there.
Let's not get cheeky here shall we? A lot of people on this already shut you down. :)