Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Notice be and That Mizukage was in that neither of them can force a bijuu to fight against there will only Uchiha have this feat due to genjutsu and eye contact And i already know Hashirama>Ems Madara but ur saying it like he blew him out with no comp
Yagura was a perfect jinchuuriki, remember he was the jinchuuriki of the Three-Tails?
What? Madara and Obito are controlling the incomplete Juubi with mokuton right now.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that they're not as "near equal" as people believe them to be.

u have changed my oponion about hashi.*****
Glad to hear it :D

Love Uchiha

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yagura was a perfect jinchuuriki, remember he was the jinchuuriki of the Three-Tails?
What? Madara and Obito are controlling the incomplete Juubi with mokuton right now.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that they're not as "near equal" as people believe them to be.

Glad to hear it :D
Ok you have won this debate with the juubi line i salute you on that

-Hatake-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And do you think i care???? the post wasen't 4 you anyways
First of all, you don't need to put 4 question marks at the end of your sentence, I get it. Secondly, it doesn't matter if it wasn't for me; if you post in a thread other people can and are allowed to reply to you. For them to do so, they need to know what you're trying to say.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.
Madara and hashi fough many times before their final battle.Hashi is little stronger than ems madara.
edo madara>>> hashirama
It's weird right?
How when EMS Madara faces Hashirama on his own many times, he survives, but when EMS Madara with Kurama faces Hashirama, Madara was left on life-support for the rest of his days, and Kurama ended up sealed, and still is sealed as of now, whereas Hashirama "lived" to see better days.

So when did he die -__-
During the First Great Shinobi World War.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.
Madara and hashi fough many times before their final battle.Hashi is little stronger than ems madara.
edo madara>>> hashirama
you cant use the ABC logic for edo madara>ems madara as a basis for edo madara>hashirama because madaras full power is the same as it was years ago and hashiramas full power surpasses that. hashirama>edo madara.

TheWillofFire

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are we talking about pure power?
Hashirama is more powerful than Madara
But Edo Madara is more powerful than Hashirama

However Hashiramas ideals have always been superior