Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thesis: Hashirama is as strong, if not, Stronger than Tsunade in terms of physical power/strength.

My logic
Madara says that Tsunade's Medical Jutsu pales in comparison to hashirama's. with that said im gathering that hashirama was a better medical ninja than Tsunade.

[not saying its a fact but using that as evidence for my statement. just saying that if someone like madara sees the creation rebirth technique and says its not that big of a deal then im inclined to believe him.]

since he is a better medical ninja im assuming he is better at controlling chakra than Tsunade. We all know Tsunade and sakura use their chakra control to generate massive power in their punches. I believe Hashirama could possibly do the same.Assuming he is better at controlling chakra im also assuming he can perform many medical ninjutsu basic to advanced.

-Chakra scalpel
-Mystical Palm Technique
-Healing without signs
....ect

its only known for medical ninjas to have the chakra control prowess needed to generate such power. Seeing as though Hashirama has the medical skill and assumed chakra control, Im gathering he has the basis needed to generate massive amounts of power like Tsunade or sakura. Also the senju bloodline ninja have the strength and physical unrivaled because they inherited them both from the sage of six paths.

Conclusion:With Senju DNA+Medical ninja skills and advanced chakra control Hashirama has superhuman strength like or greater than Tsunade.

Whats your opinion and your logic??

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I doubt it.

Hashirama was never known for his physical strength, If his strength exceeds that of even tsunades, Word would've gotten around like word about tsunades strength has.

No one has ever really praised him for his physical strength. Plus he didn't display any superhuman strength in his fight with hiruzen.

Reactions: Kages

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
......no.. Have you seen yamoto with Increased physical strength due to moukoton? or maybe tobi? or zetsu?
Yamato have Medical ninjutsu training?

Obito???

Zetsu????

Um... Are we talking physicsl skill or like mental or something? Can we really say for sure? Do we have proof, because I am at a lost.
Im making alot of assumptions. this is a theory. im not spreading this as fact. im saying in terms of power generated through taijutsu

Micho22

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No madara woud have notice that with a comment ohh she has the same great strength like hashirama
But hashirama was never famou for his strength tha is a fact wich not means that he is weak
In medical ninjutsu tsunade has the same ability like hashirama regeneration with no handseals
But hashirama of course is a lot more stronger ninja

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The flaw in your logic is that you call Hashirama a "medical ninja". Who has he healed? It's nothing but regenerative ability! Is Naruto a medical ninja too now because of Kurama's regeneration of his body? A medical ninja is classified primarily for helping others heal, not themselves with some sort of innate ability. Medical ninjutsu requires a wide range of skills, not just one unique ability.

Tsunade > Hashirama in medical ninjutsu, period.
I recpect your opinion sir and yes you are correct. i am assuming he is capable of using medical ninjutsu because of his regenerating ability. but its also safe to say he had the abilities to heal others aswell. though it cant be proven, it cant be disproven either thats why i assumed what i assumed.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I doubt it.

Hashirama was never known for his physical strength, If his strength exceeds that of even tsunades, Word would've gotten around like word about tsunades strength has.

No one has ever really praised him for his physical strength. Plus he didn't display any superhuman strength in his fight with hiruzen.
O_O. In the games.. which helps with the theory of the OP , instead of yours. his punch on Hiruzen..but i guess that wasn't superhuman strength. But still stronger then most.