Hashirama's Personality

Psyduck

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You, sir, have a firm grasp on the obvious. Nobody else has ever thought about the fact that Naruto is like Hashirama, and Sasuke is like Madara. You're the first person to ever connect these dots.

While we're breaking so much ground, has anybody ever noticed how Jiraiya was kinda like Naruto, and how Tsunade was like Sakura, and Sasuke was like Orochimaru. It's uncanny. As if Kishi wrote it that way for some reason... But what reason, GODDAMNIT?!

Also, Itachi solos extreme diff.

Psyduck

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
HOLY **** ****!!!!! DEAR GOD......

Sasuke was a lot like Kakashi as a kid, whereas Obito was very similar to Naruto. Run was like Sakura. How she loved the cool one (Kakashi), while the "weak one" loved her. Get it, yo?! AM I A MOTHER****ING GENIUS, OR WHAT?!?!?!

Please, don't be mad, bro. I don't want any bros to get mad, bro. That will ruin all the bromance, bro.

Psyduck

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ooooooooooooooooooh, and has anybody else ever noticed the similarities between Might Gai and Rock Lee? This one may be a bit of a stretch, but there's something I can't quite put my finger on.... Somehow, they are both incredibly similar.

Anyone else care to chime in on this? We're just thinking critically, and really prying open Kishimoto's brain here. Does anybody agree that Might Gai and Rock Lee have some kind of similarity? What is it...?

This one's a real head scratcher, gays. Gonna start the coffee machine, and buckle in for an all nighter. I WILL figure out what it is that makes them a bit similar. Even if it costs me my life!!!