Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Perfect Susano'o and Wood Style: Wood Human Technique are supposedly equals, but if you factor in the former's flight and weaponry it becomes obvious who the winner is. Even Hashirama once admitted that blades are his weakness, and we can see Susano'o slashing at the wooden construct here:
You must be registered for see images

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont see it getting cut tho since that would end the fight , how do u kno Mokujin didn't deflect its arm then tried to punch its Nose/Face? wat part of mokujin was cut?
That wouldn't end the fight since the construct is made of wood. You can't really deflect in that position nor would a deflection look like that. The image quite obviously shows that the slash went all the way through.

By portrayal the two are equal.
Which is what is said in my first post.

Kyle storm

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Perfect Susano'o and Wood Style: Wood Human Technique are supposedly equals, but if you factor in the former's flight and weaponry it becomes obvious who the winner is. Even Hashirama once admitted that blades are his weakness, and we can see Susano'o slashing at the wooden construct here:
You must be registered for see images
I actually see two things in your scan :

1- Perfect Susanoo swinging it's blade

2- Mokujin is dodging the swing by lowering it's body

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
SM Mokujin=PS>>Base Mokujin in every physical stat except maybe durability, but that's unknown since we don't know SM Mokujin's durability. The Manga has literally shown us that this is the case so every other answer in this thread that isn't this is wrong.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
PS has shown much higher offensive and defensive capabilities.the golem was just shown to be able to counter PS destructive power in CQC by non power related methods like catching the sword or evading the swing .so I would say PS is much stronger jutsu .

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
PS. Mokujin can't take PS slices while ps can tank Mokujin punches. One bijuudama from Kurama ended mokujin while ps have 0 damage done to it. Mokujin at best can stall Ps it cannot take it down this was proven in cannon time and time again.