Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bros, bros, bros calm the hell down with the Akatsuki overhype. Hashirama could tank Kurama Bijuudamas, and sorry but ya'll highballing the shit out of the C0 explosion. "Towering over mountains" my ass, that's called perspective, and using pixel-measurements or perspective-based showcasing of an attack to determine it's explosive yield is absurd; that's the same shit that people used to claim KCM1 Naruto was 68 times faster than the Raikage lmao. Hashirama has insane regenerative capabilities, was able to BEAT alive Madara, and also has True Thousand Hands. True Thousand Hands is like...several, several times larger than Kurama, and was able to dick his Susan'oo-clad ass down. Pain got dicked by a fraction of half of the Nine Tails.

Beyond hearsay though, here's the facts.

Hidan - Doesn't do shit. No way he touches Hashirama.
Sasori - Underrated af most of the time, instakill poison is a big deal except Hashirama's regeneration would *probably* deal with it, and again, doesn't have the speed or AP to really get up on Hashi.
Kakuzu - Listen they fought before, we know who won, and generally while Kakuzu is monstrous, Hashirama is just a completely different league of monster.
Konan - I mean paper is made from trees...but really though not enough AP without preptime and even then, doubtful.
Deidara - C0 is in the argument for some people, I just think everybody is overrating the **** out of that blast's power. Even if we somehow do claim it's on par with a Jubi blast, it kills every member of the Akatsuki too, except Obito I guess, and I just highly doubt it would take Hashi out.
Kisame - Strong as hell, just again, not in the same conversation as Hashi.
Itachi - "Oh but the Yata Mirror-" IS NOT AN OMNIDIRECTIONAL SHIELD. True thousand hands ripped apart Madara's Susan'oo, Itachi's isn't doing shit against Hashi. Genjutsu? I mean sure but we're talking about the guy who fought like...the Sharingan guy; he definitely knows to not look him in the eyes.
Pain - What's he gonna do. Chibaku Tensei? True Thousand Hands. Listen, if we're talking alive Nagato in like, his prime, then okay, but even then, he's just not in the same tier of power.
Obito - The literal only actual threat to Hashi in any capacity. I just think in a battle of endurance (because Obito isn't going to be able to really do anything to kill Hashirama, not like he'll be able to close the distance to Kamui his ass), Hashi outlasts him.

Hashirama stomps the **** out of the Akatsuki.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain got dicked by a fraction of half of the Nine Tails.
With a knowledge disadvantage and on unfavourable ground . . .

- Fought and demolished the strongest village
- Took on and took out various major names
- Fought and defeated SM Naruto, who himself would soon beat this half Kurama
- That with a starting handicap
- Took on and survived a condensed Kurama

. . . Then lost to Naruto . . . because somehow the Rinnegan stopped detecting energy of clones!

Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki hard stomp. Too much power. A 1v1 battle with Madara/Kurama and how powerful Madara/Kurama was does not dictate how strong Hashirama would be against 9/12 literal powerhouses that took out almost all the junchurikis with ease… They had tailed beasts too? All of them. What happened? And that was only 2v1. Y’all expect 2v9/12 how/why now? Hashirama is being highly overrated here tenfold…… It’s disgusting. Against prime Akatsuki with Orochimaru he definitely wouldn’t stand a chance and with the 9 without the swordsman, Zetsu and Oro it’s still a hard ah stomp. Y’all crazy af. We could compare feats of Obito, Oro and Pain/Nagati alone and I’m pretty sure the three of them together would stop Hashirama. Any of them 1v1? Yeah it probably goes to Hashirama but ALLLLL of them together? It’s just sheer overpowering at that point. Absolutely no shot…. He cannot defend against a bombardment of c0, 1,000 paper tags, Shinorai tensei, Kakuzu’s techs, Amaterasu/totsuka blade, iron sand, etc. back to back or all at the same time. Are you people nuts? He would get utterly annihilated….. it’s literal insanity to think that he wouldn’t. Let’s just use common logic here folks ty…

sorry for typos phone be trippin

Reactions: Infant

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki hard stomp. Too much power. A 1v1 battle with Madara/Kurama and how powerful Madara/Kurama was does not dictate how strong Hashirama would be against 9/12 literal powerhouses that took out almost all the junchurikis with ease… They had tailed beasts too? All of them. What happened? And that was only 2v1. Y’all expect 2v9/12 how/why now? Hashirama is being highly overrated here tenfold…… It’s disgusting. Against prime Akatsuki with Orochimaru he definitely wouldn’t stand a chance and with the 9 without the swordsman, Zetsu and Oro it’s still a hard ah stomp. Y’all crazy af. We could compare feats of Obito, Oro and Pain/Nagati alone and I’m pretty sure the three of them together would stop Hashirama. Any of them 1v1? Yeah it probably goes to Hashirama but ALLLLL of them together? It’s just sheer overpowering at that point. Absolutely no shot…. He cannot defend against a bombardment of c0, 1,000 paper tags, Shinorai tensei, Kakuzu’s techs, Amaterasu/totsuka blade, iron sand, etc. back to back or all at the same time. Are you people nuts? He would get utterly annihilated….. it’s literal insanity to think that he wouldn’t. Let’s just use common logic here folks ty…

sorry for typos phone be trippin

Pein was getting negged by kyuubi naruto
You must be registered for see images

Madara solo's kurama with ease.
You must be registered for see images

madara >>>>> kurama >>>> kyubi naruto >>>>>> pein
The akatsuki dies horribly