Kushina san

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama vs third Raikage, fourth Raikage, Mizutroll, fourth Kazekage, Muu, Gaara, Onoki, Mei Terumi and Tsunade.

Distance:40m
Intel: Kill
Restrictions: Buddha

Hashirama does not begin with the senjutsu. Who wins? :)

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mu or Onoki lighten Gengetsu's clam and flies around un detected. Hashirama has no way to break the genjutsu from here. Clam begins to make mirages or every character in the team plus block Hashirama's sensory. Nukite or Jinton ends this due to the trolling Gengetsu sets up.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Super Jinton isn't going to help them here either.

Hashirama spanks low difficulty. Non SM Mokujin tanked Kurama's tbb without damage SM Mokujin will be far to hard to get past even with Jinton.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama negs none are fast,strong,durable, enough to get past those 1000 arms raining on your head

Mu or Onoki lighten Gengetsu's clam and flies around un detected. Hashirama has no way to break the genjutsu from here. Clam begins to make mirages or every character in the team plus block Hashirama's sensory. Nukite or Jinton ends this due to the trolling Gengetsu sets up.
Dont compare that shitty sensory unit to sage sensing on Hashirama's level he senses and smashes those fodders

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsunade is the same girl who broke susanoo and lift an bujji size weapon with ease, she is destroying the buddah arms.
Also they aren't doing anything to her, she tanker the susanoo weapon things full force, that was deemed itachis strongest attack... To destroy ct

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama negs none are fast,strong,durable, enough to get past those 1000 arms raining on your head
Keep the stupidity down to a minimum. Not only does Hashirama not start with SM here, but OP outright stated Buddha is restricted.

Dont compare that shitty sensory unit to sage sensing on Hashirama's level he senses and smashes those fodders
Or you can read the manga. Being "shit" in comparison of sensory is not the reason why his sensing didn't work. It didn't work because he was under its genjutsu, period.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep the stupidity down to a minimum. Not only does Hashirama not start with SM here, but OP outright stated Buddha is restricted.

Or you can read the manga. Being "shit" in comparison of sensory is not the reason why his sensing didn't work. It didn't work because he was under its genjutsu, period.
Lol i know nothing about the mizukage really i skipped his part if the buddah is restricted? Hashirama still wins high diff mokujin spikes like what obito did from juubi shits on the mizukage

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama Spanks them.

Restrict Wood Golem and he probably wins. Jinton isn't happening.

The Kages movements get restricted Via God Gates and to play it safe they all get a Wood dragon to Suck away there Chakra. After that Hashirama kills them one by one.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol i know nothing about the mizukage really i skipped his part if the buddah is restricted? Hashirama still wins high diff mokujin spikes like what obito did from juubi shits on the mizukage
Well let me share with you what you skipped.

- Clam summoning sends out Mist made of Yin. Any opponent caught in its wide field range gets caught in its genjutsu. The only way to break the genjutsu is to break the Clam. The Clam is capable of camouflage and able to make false images of itself.

Now, one can argue Flower Tree World plus it to sleep, thus canceling the genjutsu. But with Onoki or Muu here to make it light, it is able to fly out of Hashirama range, the only method of Hashirama to beat the Clam. Flying invisable Clam, which can make false images of everyone + itself.

@Bold: Given that Hashirama's chances of landing a hit on the real guys is low already, Gengetsu weak body would be with the Clam hiding. Hashirama would be fighting Joki Boi, which Hozuki Clan nullifies physical attack too[ ]

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well let me share with you what you skipped.

- Clam summoning sends out Mist made of Yin. Any opponent caught in its wide field range gets caught in its genjutsu. The only way to break the genjutsu is to break the Clam. The Clam is capable of camouflage and able to make false images of itself.

Now, one can argue Flower Tree World plus it to sleep, thus canceling the genjutsu. But with Onoki or Muu here to make it light, it is able to fly out of Hashirama range, the only method of Hashirama to beat the Clam. Flying invisable Clam, which can make false images of everyone + itself.

@Bold: Given that Hashirama's chances of landing a hit on the real guys is low already, Gengetsu weak body would be with the Clam hiding. Hashirama would be fighting Joki Boi, which Hozuki Clan nullifies physical attack too[ ]
Wood forest i guess i dont know without the buddah hashirama is not special to me.

Sasuke solos all these fodders so i dont care who wins