hashirama> Tsunade: physical strength wise. right?

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, men have more muscle mass and more fibres within them, which allows for more overall strength.

You simply can't escape the fact that men are stronger, have more power within their muscles and are faster.
More muscle fibres? What extra muscle fibres do men have over women? pls tell me :p

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, men have more muscle mass and more fibres within them, which allows for more overall strength.

You simply can't escape the fact that men are stronger, have more power within their muscles and are faster.

The bolded means nothing in reality.

It would only make a difference if the fraction was around 1/4 but since they have so little on average, extra, or even less would make no difference, the result would still be the same.

Primarily:

Men, 1-10 on the scale are ten with women being one.

Women's variation even at 8, still falls short with men's variation even only at 2 would still put him ahead.
The fact that men are overall better than women in speed/producing force doesn't mean they are stronger than women. I will place another quote : "Male physiology, more than hormones, explains men's superior absolute strength. When other measures of strength are used, such as strength relative to cross-sectional area of muscle, the strength of men and women is nearly equal." Psychological factors turn the principles of "who is stronger" even among animals (e.g.male/female domestic cats). What I am trying to say is that I prefer to compare male/female potential rather than nowadays society, which is under the *** role stereotypes.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fact that men are overall better than women in speed/producing force doesn't mean they are stronger than women. I will place another quote : "Male physiology, more than hormones, explains men's superior absolute strength. When other measures of strength are used, such as strength relative to cross-sectional area of muscle, the strength of men and women is nearly equal." Psychological factors turn the principles of "who is stronger" even among animals (e.g.male/female domestic cats). What I am trying to say is that I prefer to compare male/female potential rather than nowadays society, which is under the *** role stereotypes.
You're being very elusive to the fact that "nearly equal" is not equal; men come out ahead on average. Referring to the table above, men have more Type 1 and Type 2a muscle fibres, the former being responsible for tasks which require a lot of strength over a long period of time and the latter is for short, high bursts.

Women have more Type 2x fibres but after a period of time, these stop being expressed by the nuclei and only if they are under some intense training, they usually end up being converted into Type 2a.

Reactions: Lan Fan

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're being very elusive to the fact that "nearly equal" is not equal; men come out ahead on average. Referring to the table above, men have more Type 1 and Type 2a muscle fibres, the former being responsible for tasks which require a lot of strength over a long period of time and the latter is for short, high bursts.

Women have more Type 2x fibres but after a period of time, these stop being expressed by the nuclei and only if they are under some intense training, they usually end up being converted into Type 2a.
And I am not saying they are equal at all, just that there are too many variables about who is stronger. Although gender differences regarding absolute strength exist, women are as able as men to develop strength relative to total muscle mass

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I am not saying they are equal at all, just that there are too many variables about who is stronger. Although gender differences regarding absolute strength exist, women are as able as men to develop strength relative to total muscle mass
Maybe irrelevant, but women do have a lower center of gravity than men! :hint:

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he said that tsunade is stronger than 4th raikage. Also there would be no point in trying to go close combat with madara when you have mokuton at your disposal. One final thing, their healing power is par.well at least according to madara it is.
There is no manga proof stating that Hashramas base physical strength is greater than Tsunades. The same applies to Tobirama (who obviously is also Senju).

All we know from the Manga (as you have quoted) is that Tsunades base strength is greater than the Raikages, who is one of the physically strongest in the manga.

That would therefore still lead me to the conclusion that Tsunades base physical strength is greater than Hashiramas; unless you can provide a manga scan stating Hashiramas physical strength is greater (evidence based on documented taijutsu feats also welcome).

Also, Madara stated that Hashiramas healing ability was better than Tsunades as he was able to heal simultaneously without the use of a Nin Seal.

Last edited:

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Credit to the International Scientific Journal.
As much as i agree with this in the real world, i dont think it always applies in NarutoVerse as it has already been stated (by Madara) that Tsunades base strength is greater than the 3rd Raikages who is obviously much bigger than her.

grizzlyshree

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when it comes t narto we shouldnt use much logic. as an actual logic, 4ht raikage would b bsically stronger than tsunade if he uses the same chakra focussing method as her.

4ht raikage has more stronger body(he has to teleport without any medical ninjutsu wwhile tsunade was usng her yin seal to survive it) but less bute strength.