hashirama> Tsunade: physical strength wise. right?

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it possible hashi is stronger than Tsunade, Physically? I mean he is a dude( The average woman have half the strength of your average man) and he is a full blooded senju or is tsunade stronger because of her "milk" and Senju-Uzumaki heritage? :ilu:

Last edited:

fandum

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
physical raw power? I guess I'd say Tsunade, but there's no manga proof to back Hashi in this (well none that I know of).

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade is not your average woman. Didn't Madara say that her raw physical power was greater than Hashiramas? (correct me if i'm wrong).

That said, based on what we have seen, Tsunade was able to crack the Susanoo armor with a (physical) punch, whereas in his battles with Madara, Hashirama has always used Mokuton (Ninjutsu) during battle.

So i'd say in regards to physical strength: Tsunade > Hashirama.

However obviously that is the only area in which she has a strength that is greater than Hashiramas. Hashiramas healing ability also greater than Tsunades.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
physical raw power? I guess I'd say Tsunade, but there's no manga proof to back Hashi in this (well none that I know of).
Well its hinted that Tsunade's base strength comes from her senju blood. (i.e the younger son has the sages lifeforce and physical power). So its safe to assume her granddaddy had possibly even more monstrous strength than her.

Tsunade is not your average woman. Didn't Madara say that her raw physical power was greater than Hashiramas? (correct me if i'm wrong).

That said, based on what we have seen, Tsunade was able to crack the Susanoo armor with a (physical) punch, whereas in his battles with Madara, Hashirama has always used Mokuton (Ninjutsu) during battle.

So i'd say in regards to physical strength: Tsunade > Hashirama.

However obviously that is the only area in which she has a strength that is greater than Hashiramas. Hashiramas healing ability also greater than Tsunades.
No, he said that tsunade is stronger than 4th raikage. Also there would be no point in trying to go close combat with madara when you have mokuton at your disposal. One final thing, their healing power is par.well at least according to madara it is.

Last edited:

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashis physical strength is way above tsunade this is the dude that went up agaisnt madara and won the dude who treated the bijuus as pets. Tsunade strength doest compare to those feats.

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In terms of absolute stregth, men are better in speed and force production, but I'll drop this here ""Based on a strength-to-lean-body-mass ratio, women are about equal in strength to men, and when strength is calculated per cross-sectional area of muscle, no significant gender difference exists. For example, a 15 cm2 cross-sectional area of an arm flexor has about 19 kg of force for both women and men."
The factors are mostly psychological , therefore people should be treated individually when it comes to physical potential.
However, I think Tsunade's power comes mostly from her chakra control, so she is probably </= to Hashirama.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama is lot stronger than Tsunade...
Tsunade or Sakura obtain that strength after super concentration of chakra at some point like Sakura said...

Naturally, they are strong but Hashirama is just out of league...

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In terms of absolute stregth, men are better in speed and force production, but I'll drop this here ""Based on a strength-to-lean-body-mass ratio, women are about equal in strength to men, and when strength is calculated per cross-sectional area of muscle, no significant gender difference exists. For example, a 15 cm2 cross-sectional area of an arm flexor has about 19 kg of force for both women and men."
The factors are mostly psychological , therefore people should be treated individually when it comes to physical potential.
However, I think Tsunade's power comes mostly from her chakra control, so she is probably </= to Hashirama.
ok, I was wrong on the part where "Man>Woman in strength irl". Well, she enhances her strength levels with chakra control but her base strength is still mighty due to her senju lineage. However that scan that mellanoma posted puts hashi above tsunade. since he close a raging full kyuubis jaw down.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok, I was wrong on the part where "Man>Woman in strength irl". Well, she enhances her strength levels with chakra control but her base strength is still mighty due to her senju lineage. However that scan that mellanoma posted puts hashi above tsunade. since he close a raging full kyuubis jaw down.
No, you weren't wrong.

Men are on average stronger than women.

"Typically, males are physically stronger than females. The difference is due to females having less total muscle mass than males, and also having lower muscle mass in comparison to total body mass. While individual muscle fibers have similar strength, males have more fibers due to their greater total muscle mass. The greater muscle mass of males is in turn due to a greater capacity for muscular hypertrophy as a result of men's higher levels of testosterone."

It's a natural occurrence that men are on average, stronger. The stats are about 1/1000 chance that a woman will be stronger than their male counterpart.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you weren't wrong.

"Typically, males are physically stronger than females. The difference is due to females having less total uscle mass than males, and also having lower muscle mass in comparison to total body mass. While individual muscle fibers have similar strength, males have more fibers due to their greater total muscle mass. The greater muscle mass of males is in turn due to a greater capacity for muscular hypertrophy as a result of men's higher levels of testosterone."

It's a natural occurrence that men are on average, stronger. The stats are about 1/1000 chance that a women will be stronger.
Well, yes . but i think pound by pound they'd be equal. It really comes down the individual tho

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, you weren't wrong.

"Typically, males are physically stronger than females. The difference is due to females having less total muscle mass than males, and also having lower muscle mass in comparison to total body mass. While individual muscle fibers have similar strength, males have more fibers due to their greater total muscle mass. The greater muscle mass of males is in turn due to a greater capacity for muscular hypertrophy as a result of men's higher levels of testosterone."

It's a natural occurrence that men are on average, stronger. The stats are about 1/1000 chance that a woman will be stronger than their male counterpart.
A brave conclusion ("1/1000") since " Hormones play a role in the development of absolute strength in men and women, but the exact influence is not clear." It is not that certain than it looks like.
Plus, though hormones influence strength development potential among women, they most likely do not account for significant male-female differences in absolute strength.
And this, too "Though women on average have about one tenth the testosterone of men , the level of testosterone varies greatly among women and influences women's strength development more than is typical in men ."

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, yes . but i think pound by pound they'd be equal. It really comes down the individual tho
No, men have more muscle mass and more fibres within them, which allows for more overall strength.

You simply can't escape the fact that men are stronger, have more power within their muscles and are faster.

A brave conclusion ("1/1000") since " Hormones play a role in the development of absolute strength in men and women, but the exact influence is not clear." It is not that certain than it looks like.
Plus, though hormones influence strength development potential among women, they most likely do not account for significant male-female differences in absolute strength.
And this, too "Though women on average have about one tenth the testosterone of men , the level of testosterone varies greatly among women and influences women's strength development more than is typical in men ."
The bolded means nothing in reality.

It would only make a difference if the fraction was around 1/4 but since they have so little on average, extra, or even less would make no difference, the result would still be the same.

Primarily:

Men, 1-10 on the scale are ten with women being one.

Women's variation even at 8, still falls short with men's variation even only at 2 would still put him ahead.

Last edited: