Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Due the fact that I haven't got my kaguya test yet I'm dropping this bio.

You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Hashirama Senju
Nickname: The First, Shodaime
Clan: Senju

Looks:
Personality:
Hashirama was shown to be a very calm and collected person, as well as kind and caring, with a deep sense of loyalty. He saw the people of Konoha as a part of his own family, and his legacy took a firm root in the village. He was also shown to be a very wise and insightful man, as he passed on great teachings to Hiruzen. It was he who first believed that all Leaf ninja should show a true loyalty to each other, and that a Kage must be willing to put his life on the line for his village to set an example for all others. This belief of his is known as the Will of Fire.
Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: None

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty: Wood
Elements:
- S
- S
- S
- S
- S
Wood - S
Ninjutsu - S
Genjutsu - A
Taijutsu - B
Your ninjutsu:

Customs:

Background Info.
History:

Hashirama was originally the leader of the Senju clan. During the first wars, he and the Senju clan rose to being regarded as one of the two most powerful clans in the world, rivalling the Uchiha clan. Because of this, the Senju constantly fought the Uchiha clan, and he himself against Madara Uchiha personally, even to the point that, when someone hired the Senju clan, the opposing side would hire the Uchiha clan, and vice-versa. Eventually growing tired of the constant fighting, Hashirama and his clan approached the Uchiha and offered a truce with them. Allied with Madara and his clan, the two groups started what grew into the Five Great Shinobi Nations by founding Konohagakure.

When deciding who should become the leader of Konoha, the villagers selected Hashirama over Madara for the title of First Hokage. Fearing that Hashirama would oppress the Uchiha, Madara left the village, and challenged Hashirama's rule. In the aftermath of their battle, Madara was believed to have been killed, and the Valley of the End was created. To commemorate the battle, two statues, of Madara and Hashirama, were carved into the earth surrounding the valley.

At some point, Hashirama gained control of several tailed beasts, which he would later spread out between the warring nations as peace offerings, and to help equalize the powers between the nations. While he was Hokage, Hashirama defeated Kakuzu, who received orders from Takigakure to kill him. However, the war still waged on, and, thinking about the future of Konoha, he and his younger brother, Tobirama Senju, the future Second Hokage, trained the young Hiruzen Sarutobi, the future Third Hokage. At some time, he also came into possession of a scroll filled with kinjutsu, and sealed it away. Not long after founding Konoha, Hashirama died in battle, passing on the title of Hokage to Tobirama.

Sometime after Hashirama's death, Orochimaru experimented with Hashirama's DNA. Desiring Hashirama's unique abilities, Orochimaru exhumed the Hokage's body and infused sixty infant test subjects with his DNA, hoping that one would prove able to use Wood Release. Only Yamato survived the process. Danzō Shimura's right arm has also been infused with Hashirama's DNA through a similar experiment with Orochimaru, in the hopes of controlling the powers of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, as well as to increase his physical energy to maintain the ten Sharingan embedded on his right arm.

Both he and Tobirama were revived from the dead by Orochimaru using Impure World Resurrection to fight Hiruzen during the invasion. While fully aware of what was going on, and saddened that he would have to fight his former student, Hashirama and his brother were robbed of their free will as a result of a seal employed by Orochimaru into the backs of their heads. Hiruzen quickly resolved to kill his masters and used a very powerful fire technique that was easily counted by one of Tobirama's walls of water that was then turned into an attack that was stopped by Hiruzen's own earth wall.

During the battle, he demonstrated great teamwork and combination attacks with his brother. He also demonstrated his great Wood Release abilities, forcing Hiruzen to summon Enma for assistance, and at the same time showed great taijutsu skills. His soul along with his brother's were eventually sealed by Hiruzen when he combined the Dead Demon Consuming Seal and the Shadow Clone Technique to strike both of them at the same time. Before his soul was completely removed, he and his brother apologized to their former student for the trouble they had caused.

After being sealed into the clones Hashirama woke up in darkness. He saw a blind man in the darkness. When he got to the man everything turned white and the man told him that he has got second chance to live in one condition. He had to remove Uchiha Madara from world along with Akatsuki while using the name of Reno. When Shodaime agreed with him he woke up in new body that was able of use wood release like he used to. After few weeks Hashirama as tracked down akatsuki ending up into small village called Amegakure that was led by ''god''. During his time inside that village he managed to gather information about Akatsuki but that wasn't enough so he set out to find these members and fight them. All the information that he knows is written into book that he always carries with him just to know enemies abilities if he has to fight against Akatsuki member.
Other

Abilities

Hashirama Senju was considered by both Madara Uchiha and several Konoha Jōnin as the most powerful ninja of his time. He was greatly respected by every shinobi during his life, such that Madara claimed Hashirama was the one person whom he respected the most as well as detested. He knew how to perform a great number of jutsu, and was otherwise knowledgeable of those he could not, as indicated by his ability to recognize the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection that was used on him.

His prowess and abilities were so great that he was able to not only fight on equal footing with Madara despite the power of his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan and having the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox at his side, but also survive the battle and gain victory in the end. The injuries which he caused to Madara were so great that even now they still affect him tremendously.

Jutsu Prowess
Hashirama, in Part I, shown above average taijutsu skills, seemingly overwhelming Hiruzen Sarutobi with speed and physical strength on a number of occasions. He is also able to use the Bringer-of-Darkness Technique, a high-level genjutsu technique, further indicating his might as a shinobi.

Wood Release

He was most famous for his Wood Release jutsu, a Kekkei Genkai to mix earth- and water-natured chakra to create this new element. By converting chakra into the source of life, he was able to create trees, cause them to grow to great sizes and manipulate them to diverse shapes and battle uses at will. It was said that this ability was used to create the very landscape and foundation that Konoha is built on. This ability was apparently unique for him, since none of his relatives were shown using the ability. Even Yamato, the only person to have proved compatible with Hashirama's genes, found his use of Wood Release to be much weaker in raw power. Yamato has also shown great skill in standard water and earth techniques, so it is presumed Hashirama could do water and earth techniques as well.

The ability Orochimaru most highly praised him for was his unique ability to control tailed beasts. Of all his considerable talents, it was this ability in particular that made Hashirama unparalleled in the shinobi world. At one time, he had many of the beasts in his possession. This ability was greatly amplified by his crystal necklace, which Yamato suggested was a requirement to control even Naruto's partial lapses into tailed forms.
Picture:

This is his new body.​

Theme Song and Background Music:
Battles

Won: N/A
Lost:
N/A

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't use the rain element unless you have received training in the element, have you signed the Snake contract from someone who has it? If not, you need to remove that and Rain from your bio
I've had training with Akiza on rain and Snakes are given to me by Kaito.

Hashirama cannot use snakes nor Rain, And you need training in wood which you get from ~Ice~ or Tenzo
Nero doesn't train people anymore on wood and tenzo isn't allowed to. Explain why can't I use rain or snakes on this bio if i've been taught on them

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im just saying, whereever in the manga or anime has it been shown Hshirama could use snakes and rain

Hashirama has no connection to the rain village

for snakes im not 100% but we all know he never use snake :|

It just rules for canon bios its like saying i could use my gates on my sasuke bio, just not happening :p

Nero does teach wood just look at the Updated sensei list.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im just saying, whereever in the manga or anime has it been shown Hshirama could use snakes and rain

Hashirama has no connection to the rain village

for snakes im not 100% but we all know he never use snake :|

It just rules for canon bios its like saying i could use my gates on my sasuke bio, just not happening :p

Nero does teach wood just look at the Updated sensei list.
I'll keep rain and snakes at the bio and yeah... Nero said that you master wood by default