Hashirama even more powerful than we know

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know hashirama,ashen brought back to fight in the fourth great ninja war was not back to full power but was still able to defeat edo tenaei madara w rinnegan plus his cells attached to him. I really would like to see this full power and for him to have gotten more screen time to talk about his bad ass clan who was the strongest what uniquentraitsncid the possess...

Reactions: Demonic.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never defeated Madara lol

Do you really believe Hashirama>Edo Madara?

Edo Madara fought with Hashirama with Susanoo alone, after that he left Hashirama with the alliance to Obito.

After that, Madara was owning him by absorbing all his ninjustus that only wood dragon and the gate seals worked.

Hashirama needed Naruto just to fight Edo Madara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never defeated Madara lol

Do you really believe Hashirama>Edo Madara?

Edo Madara fought with Hashirama with Susanoo alone, after that he left Hashirama with the alliance to Obito.

After that, Madara was owning him by absorbing all his ninjustus that only wood dragon and the gate seals worked.

Hashirama needed Naruto just to fight Edo Madara
excuse me needed ??? he already had madara pinned down he didn't need anything and it took madara having to have hashirama cells in order to even come remotely close to being a match for hashirama. even with his so called rinnegan, hashirama cells and so on. To me thats embarrassing

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
excuse me needed ??? he already had madara pinned down he didn't need anything and it took madara having to have hashirama cells in order to even come remotely close to being a match for hashirama. even with his so called rinnegan, hashirama cells and so on. To me thats embarrassing
Did you read all the parts of him saying that both him and naruto's techniques are not working on Madara?

Even Madara rules made a thread about this...

Madara was absorbing all his Justus, the only one that he couldn't absorb is the wood dragon (which his Juubi size Katon can turn it into coal).

Hashirama had help, that is until blind alive Madara just soloed Sm Hashirama, sm naruto, Sasuke, and Sai all at once.

Demonic.

Kin
26💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^^^ that butt hurt using Madara rules as a source lmao.

-the guy that thinks Madara > Gai in taijutsu
-the guy that thinks non juubi Rinnegan Madara >= Current Naruto

Lol gtfo. And no Hashirama didn't have help until after Mafz was already bound by wood dragon. Reread the chapter.