Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're really bored aren't you? Naruto wins. Don't see how they can breach his avatar.
Shinsusenju or kamui shurikens?

I'm assuming this is Naruto without Ashura avatar.

Anyhow, Hashirama is capable of outputting more energy with Shinsusenju than Naruto without Ashuura avatar. Also in such a large avatar, I don't see how Naruto would counter kamui snipe without clones and while being busy dealing with Hashirama and Minato.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinsusenju or kamui shurikens?

I'm assuming this is Naruto without Ashura avatar.

Anyhow, Hashirama is capable of outputting more energy with Shinsusenju than Naruto without Ashuura avatar. Also in such a large avatar, I don't see how Naruto would counter kamui snipe without clones and while being busy dealing with Hashirama and Minato.
Ashura avatar isn't restricted.

Reactions: BLAZE

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without clones for Naruto the team wins.

Hashirama isn't a hard counter to RSM Naruto but he can soften up the Avatar enough for them to breach it, between dropping Heavens Gates and his Mokuton. Between that and Kakashi with PS and Minato with (I'm assuming) his own BM, they could eliminate his avatar and take down Naruto, high diff.

With clones Naruto merks tho

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would struggle just to take down Kakashi. This is a massacre.

-Hashirama drops God gates on Kurama and any avatar clones, immobilizing them.
-Naruto's Bijudama variants output less power than what Shinsuusenju already withstood by far. Bijudama from the avatar gets sent back while Bijudama Rasenshuriken is simply withstood. Kakashi also warps it away with Kamui Shurikens if he wants.
-Chojo Kebetsu can destroy the Kurama avatar.
-Naruto's Asura mode Rasenshuriken's are warped away by Minato or Kakashi.
-Asura Kurama has no feats to suggest that it's more durable than the normal avatar to the point that Chojo Kebetsu can't destroy it. Both Asura Kurama and Perfect Susano'o took the same damage from Naruto & Sasuke's final clash.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without avatar clones ,Naruto wouldn't be able to even gather the mass NE or construct AA . the team definitely win low diff .kakashi can most likely solo .Naruto's avatar gets destroyed by kamui snipe and most of his attacks get either evaded by PS or blocked with kamui shrukens .avatar-less Naruto gets killed by PS .the team win with ease like the sage 456 explained .

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
S/T Barrier and Kamui Shuriken say hi.
Lol nope. Other rasengan variants would counter Kamui shurikens, s/t barrier

You must be registered for see images

Not to mention Minato is pure fodder here Naruto sends this many clones after them

That last long enough while 6 BDFRS whipes Hashirama off the planet.

St barrier is useless anyways because it's not reaching the height of Naruto when he throws the tbbfrs and what outside markings will he send an explosion of that size to?

PS. Add me i sent you a friend request i cannot see your vms i know you miss me hoe.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol nope. Other rasengan variants would counter Kamui shurikens, s/t barrier

Not to mention Minato is pure fodder here Naruto sends this many clones after them

That last long enough while 6 BDFRS whipes Hashirama off the planet.

St barrier is useless anyways because it's not reaching the height of Naruto when he throws the tbbfrs and what outside markings will he send an explosion of that size to?

PS. Add me i sent you a friend request i cannot see your vms i know you miss me hoe.
That doesn't work. If Naruto fires BDFRS, and Kakashi retaliates with Kamui Shuriken and Minato retaliates with S/T Barrier Naruto will have to be able to fire off his Bijuu FRS faster than his BDFRS can collide with Kakashi and Minato's techs, and considering BDFRS>>>Bijuu FRS in speed, or at the very most they are equal, that won't happen.

If Naruto spreads his chakra to send that many clones after him all he can do is use regular Taijutsu and other fodder techniques. Madara's PS swings it's blade and obliterates all these clones. Or Kakashi does. Or Minato uses Bijuu Dama.

Height? He's throwing at Hashirama, so the height of Naruto when he uses it doesn't matter, and if he doesn't have outside markings all he has to do is make some at the start of the match.

Lmao. I didn't see any request, but I'll add you anyway.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't work. If Naruto fires BDFRS, and Kakashi retaliates with Kamui Shuriken and Minato retaliates with S/T Barrier Naruto will have to be able to fire off his Bijuu FRS faster than his BDFRS can collide with Kakashi and Minato's techs, and considering BDFRS>>>Bijuu FRS in speed, or at the very most they are equal, that won't happen.
Kamui shurikens are easily fooled out of Kakashi By Naruto clones throwing varaients of FRS because Kakashi susanoo cannot tank them. Honestly i don't even understand your post? or the speed of things. so ill just ignore that part.

If Naruto spreads his chakra to send that many clones after him all he can do is use regular Taijutsu and other fodder techniques. Madara's PS swings it's blade and obliterates all these clones. Or Kakashi does. Or Minato uses Bijuu Dama.
Scratch that then Naruto only needs 5 clones 3 for Kakashi and 1 for Minato and Hashirama. The real Naruto with 2 clones can Handle Kakashi easily and Naruto can spread Gudo dama amongst his clones giving the ones that are fighting BDFRS and all that. The 1 clone owns Minato his bijuu dama is swatted away like it's nothing BSM Naruto could barely keep up with Obito RSM Naruto is much faster so Minato is not keeping up with him, We've seen what Obito chakra arms can do Minato's Kurama's gets out muscled here and YRFRS splits it in half

Or other BD FRS variants destroying a Kurama avatar is child's play c,mon now add that Naruto can give this clones 1 gudo dama to use BDFRS minato gets stomped neg diff. Hashirama is no different if YFRS can split God tree it can chop any of Hashirama wood constructs in half and BDFRS vaporizes SS.

Height? He's throwing at Hashirama, so the height of Naruto when he uses it doesn't matter, and if he doesn't have outside markings all he has to do is make some at the start of the match.
Outside markings only prolong the fight doesn't help Minato in the slightest.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kamui shurikens are easily fooled out of Kakashi By Naruto clones throwing varaients of FRS because Kakashi susanoo cannot tank them. Honestly i don't even understand your post? or the speed of things. so ill just ignore that part.
Kamui Shuriken are only used as retaliations to BDFRS. If Naruto throws FRS variants then S/T Barrier sucks them in. Not to mention the explosion of those FRS variants isn't anywhere near as large as the explosion from VoTE which stripped off half to most of Madara's PS, so FRS variants aren't destroying Kakashi's Susanoo.

If you want Naruto to block the Shuriken from hitting his BDFRS w/ an attack thrown after the fact, said attack will need to reach the Shuriken first, and that's impossible as they aren't faster than Naruto's BDFRS. That's what I'm saying.
Scratch that then Naruto only needs 5 clones 3 for Kakashi and 1 for Minato and Hashirama. The real Naruto with 2 clones can Handle Kakashi easily and Naruto can spread Gudo dama amongst his clones giving the ones that are fighting BDFRS and all that. The 1 clone owns Minato his bijuu dama is swatted away like it's nothing BSM Naruto could barely keep up with Obito RSM Naruto is much faster so Minato is not keeping up with him, We've seen what Obito chakra arms can do Minato's Kurama's gets out muscled here and YRFRS splits it in half

Except the team has no reason to split up, nor does Naruto have the ability to actually split them up. Since Minato's offense is useless he can camp on SS or in Kakashi's Susanoo. So if he uses BDFRS on them, Kamui Shuriken warps it away. Naruto can fire 9 at a time, Kakashi can fire 4 Shuriken at a time that have warping AoE's as large as PS's body. Then Minato has S/T Barrier for the rest.

Then Chojo Kebutsu and PS slash turns Naruto to paste. This whole argument was pointless to make because as long as the team remains in the same position together there's no way Naruto does any of this.

Or other BD FRS variants destroying a Kurama avatar is child's play c,mon now add that Naruto can give this clones 1 gudo dama to use BDFRS minato gets stomped neg diff. Hashirama is no different if YFRS can split God tree it can chop any of Hashirama wood constructs in half and BDFRS vaporizes SS.
Yeah, destroying the Kurama avatar is possible, if they hit. :lol Which they won't for reasons already explained. If Naruto uses BDFRS Kamui Shuriken warps it away. S/T Barrier warps it away.

And lol. The Shinju's durability feats are trash compared to Hashirama's upper tiered Mokuton Jutsu. YRS is blocked. BDFRS is warped away by Kamui Shuriken.

Outside markings only prolong the fight doesn't help Minato in the slightest.
Except they do. Naruto's projectiles are useless. Then SS and PS kill him.