Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, to clear up any confusion anyone has about Kabuto comparing Hashirama's strength to the Sage of the Six Paths, here's the literal translation of what was in Kabuto's monologue in 575:
(Translation by ShounenSuki )

Kabuto:
""There are no longer any shinobi on the same level as the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju… That's what everyone says. Those who hear of such strength consider it a fairytale, similar to the Sage of the Six Paths, hm…" ((初代火影千手柱間ほどの忍はもういない……人は皆そう言う。その強さを聞いた者は六道仙人と同じくおとぎ話だとね…), (Shodai Hokage Senju Hashirama hodo no shinobi wa mō inai…… Hito wa mina sō iu. Sono tsuyosa o kiita mono wa Rikudō Sennin to onaji otogi hanashi dato ne…)) "

It does not mention his strength being anywhere near the Sage's. It's simple. The Sage was called a myth, even by the likes of some of the Kage. Those who had heard of Hashirama's mythical strength considered it just as much a myth. But there were ninja on or above Hashi's level, as Kabuto implied.

So quit with the whole "Oh, he's close to the Sage in power". Hello no.
SIMPLE. END OF STORY DAMMIT. :p

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again majority of people who can actually read know this already
Unfortunately, some do not. =/ Had about 5 or 6 people tell me otherwise the other day. However, part of it is because of Kirin Rei's translation, which mentioned strength. However, I was assured that the text above does not mention that.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those who hear of such strength consider it a fairytale, similar to the Sage of the Six Paths

his strength was considered a fairytail like the sage of six paths. it means he was so strong nobody thought such a shinobi could exist. that still says alot. the only people that can beat him are madara, tobi and maybe just maybe naruto.

MrLukyso

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those who hear of such strength consider it a fairytale, similar to the Sage of the Six Paths

his strength was considered a fairytail like the sage of six paths. it means he was so strong nobody thought such a shinobi could exist. that still says alot. the only people that can beat him are madara, tobi and maybe just maybe naruto.
Exactly.:cool:

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The point in all of this was that a lot of people were trying to say that only the Sage was stronger than him, dspite the fact that Kabuto said "anymore" (I can't remember if that was you or not), which just isn't true. We know Madara was near his level, and Hiruzen was above. That's about it though.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The point in all of this was that a lot of people were trying to say that only the Sage was stronger than him (I can't remember if that was you or not), which just isn't true. We know Madara was near his level, and Hiruzen was above. That's about it though.
i never said only the sage was stronger than him. madara, tobi and maybe just maybe naruto can beat him. im the one who showed you kirin reis translation. the shinobi kabuto meant by anymore couldve been tobirama and izuna. izuna was equal to madara and i guess tobirama countered izuna.

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also said there are no longer shinobi on his level anymore, which implies that there were other shinobi on his level *cough* Prime Hiruzen *cough*.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*cough* Izuna was only as strong as MS Madara, not EMS. We don't know shit about Tobirama *cough*
*cough* hashirama was stated to stalemate ms madara on multiple occasions. so far the only difference between ms and ems is no blindness which isnt a problem for a healthy ms madara. tobirama was the greatest suiton user in history, the inventor of edo tensei and had space-time ninjutsu. *cough*

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*cough* hashirama was stated to stalemate ms madara on multiple occasions. so far the only difference between ms and ems is no blindness which isnt a problem for a healthy ms madara. tobirama was the greatest suiton user in history, the inventor of edo tensei and had space-time ninjutsu. *cough*
*cough* Hashirama has never stated anything...ever. He's had two line of dialogue in this series, none about Madara. What TOBI said was that Madara had fought HAshirama a few times previously, which was why he too became famous. He didn't stalemate him, he just didn't die in those encounters. Tobirama was powerful, but it's a bit much to say he was about as strong as Hashirama. Maybe close. *cough*

Tired of damn coughing, :scorps:

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*cough* Hashirama has never stated anything...ever. He's had two line of dialogue in this series, none about Madara. What TOBI said was that Madara had fought HAshirama a few times previously, which was why he too became famous. He didn't stalemate him, he just didn't die in those encounters. Tobirama was powerful, but it's a bit much to say he was about as strong as Hashirama. Maybe close. *cough*

Tired of damn coughing, :scorps:
tobirama isnt as strong as hashirama but i could say that tobirama was not vastly outclassed by hashirama

hashirama-100
madara-99
tobirama-90
izuna-90

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't say he was outclassed, I said he may have been close. After all, when he brother was killed after he named him 2nd Hokage, he was later acknowledged as the strongest shinobi in the world like his brother before him. :)