LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok in the new chapter we sort of get to see what the final form of the juubi is like and i couldnt help but notice how similar it looks to Hashirama's wood style , the branches fly around sucking chakra out of people? and the fact that hashirama's mokuton can suck chakra out of the kyuubi what if hashirama is just more than what we think of him what if the reason madara is so fascinated by him is because of that?

R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plausible.

But I get the sense Madara still thinks of Hashirama as a friend in a way/
I get this feeling from him that he wants Hashirama to know what he knows, he wants him to be there with him when he does the Tsukiyomi or w.e.

Reactions: RikudouMadara

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tree is a God. Hashiram makes trees, So Hashirama is God....or is his kekkei genkai is somewhat related to that God tree and Madaras trump card

LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tree is a God. Hashiram makes trees, So Hashirama is God....or is his kekkei genkai is somewhat related to that God tree and Madaras trump card
Alot of people have said he is closely related to the creation of all things jutsu in a different way maybe it's that kind of power you get once in a few thousand years because hashirama no matter how you look a him he is got god like power and when people get a piece of him their own power gets more powerful and they get extra chakra ? And it improves sharingan powers ?