Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama +Tsunade Vs Minato + Naruto

Hashi with his grand daughter Tsunade vs minato with his son naruto. No restrictions. Battle to protect their villages and i don't see minato's kcm playing any part but if you can use it in ur arguments if u wish. Who wins? I say 50/50. And what part Tsunade plays in this battle?

Last edited:

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Naruto kills Tsunade with speedblitz and Minato marks Naruto for saving purposes and spreds his kunais. Since Minato is Kcm they bump and share chkara so no prob there. Most likely to gang up on Hasirama and take the win high diff.

Voidstep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato starts by teleporting Naruto home to give team 1 a chance.
then summons Bunta/food cart destroyer on Hashi effectively breaking his neck.
Tsunade seeing Hashi struggling to heal from the fatal injury goes to his rescue with teary eyes.
Minato takes the oportunity... sneaks up on her and cuts her in half.
he then hides Tsunade's lower torso... just to make sure Katsuyu can't find it........ GG

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato starts by teleporting Naruto home to give team 1 a chance.
then summons Bunta/food cart destroyer on Hashi effectively breaking his neck.
Tsunade seeing Hashi struggling to heal from the fatal injury goes to his rescue with teary eyes.
Minato takes the oportunity... sneaks up on her and cuts her in half.
he then hides Tsunade's lower torso... just to make sure Katsuyu can't find it........ GG
I really hope that this is a joke.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are Sunade and Hashiram? Are they new characters? I've never heard of them. :what:

However there are two characters in "Naruto" named Hashirama and Tsunade.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade and Hashirama can both tank everything Minato and Naruto throw at them for a while. Except rasenshuriken.
They take the cake probably mid diff, thanks to Hashirama. Team Senju!

Voidstep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, what a comedian. Food Cart Destroyer defeating Hashirama? Hashirama not being able to heal from a broken neck? Minato soloing Hashirama? Yeah, its clear you are trolling.

Flower World GG Minato.
Hashi will have trouble healing a broken neck with Bunta sitting on him...
FTW... Minato just sucks his finger to see the winds direction and lets nature take care of the pollen xd

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashi will have trouble healing a broken neck with Bunta sitting on him...
FTW... Minato just sucks his finger to see the winds direction and lets nature take care of the pollen xd
Except Bunta will never smash him, ever, not before Hashirama does something about it. Minato has to get above him before he can use Food Cart Destroyer. Is he going to let him do so? No. He won't.

I'm still not completely sure if you are trolling or not. The bold makes me lean toward the former. The flower continuously expels pollen, not to mention there would need to be very strong winds to blow the pollen completely out of the forest, in just one direction.

All in all, you're wrong.

Voidstep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except Bunta will never smash him, ever, not before Hashirama does something about it. Minato has to get above him before he can use Food Cart Destroyer. Is he going to let him do so? No. He won't.

I'm still not completely sure if you are trolling or not. The bold makes me lean toward the former. The flower continuously expels pollen, not to mention there would need to be very strong winds to blow the pollen completely out of the forest, in just one direction.

All in all, you're wrong.
I was just joking man xD
he gets him with his Rasen Senkou Chorinbu Kousanshiki obviously. but only after he teleported Naruto home to give team 1 a chance...

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has Byakugo level but he can't heal

lol.
What makes you think Byakugou can tank a neck snap?

The chakra travels from the forehead to the rest of the body, healing it, and with the neck broken that traveling is rendered impossible.

Furthermore, Tsunade said her healing is inferior since she needs healing ( never said Hashirama's is stronger when it comes to quality ). Let's also not forget Hashirama only healed himself like that in Sage Mode and he needed to stay still and have it activated for that.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What makes you think Byakugou can tank a neck snap?

The chakra travels from the forehead to the rest of the body, healing it, and with the neck broken that traveling is rendered impossible.

Furthermore, Tsunade said her healing is inferior since she needs healing ( never said Hashirama's is stronger when it comes to quality ). Let's also not forget Hashirama only healed himself like that in Sage Mode and he needed to stay still and have it activated for that.
Chakra travels through the Physical injuries don't impact the job of the chakra pathway system at all, so a broken neck isn't hindering Tsunade when Byakugo is active.

I don't remember Hashirama healing himself in the manga, but you do have a point with the bold, I guess I agree.

I was just joking man xD
he gets him with his Rasen Senkou Chorinbu Kousanshiki obviously. but only after he teleported Naruto home to give team 1 a chance...
Lmfao, I was about to say.....XD

Reactions: Voidstep

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra travels through the chakra pathway system. Physical injuries don't impact the job of the chakra pathway system at all, so a broken neck isn't hindering Tsunade when Byakugo is active.
It should.

When you break your hand you have to go to a doctor to snap it back into blace so it can heal properly. Why? Because the body isn't able to regenerate itself properly. You need the bone put back to its proper position, or it will heal badly.

Byakugou works by regenerating every wounded cell ( basically natural healing accelerated 1.000.000.000 times ) but that still doesn't make up for the fact that the neck would simply grow badly. Furthermore, if you snap the neck the brain is instantly cut off from the rest of the body ( chakra system or not ) and I can't honestly see how Tsunade can survive without her brain functions. Cranial nerves are found in the cerebral trunk ( the head honchos that control important stuff ) and when you snap the neck all of those nerves are instantly disabled.

She's ****ed either way.

+ Hashirama's healing is hype. The only thing he did was regenerate scars when he entered Sage Mode.

Reactions: KidGamer65