Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last chapter #80 was epic. There is so much to talk about such as Sarada unlocking her MS.
It was beautiful because it showed how deeply she cares for Boruto.
It was also significant because her MS awakening was triggered by compassion.
I know a lot of people would say that is an indication that the Uchiha curse has been lifted based on how the MS has been unlocked by Uchiha that came before her.
I agree with that also but it was not Sarada who broke the curse.
It was Uncle Sasuke.
He made an Itachi-esque decision in this chapter, but instead of betraying his clan to save the village.
He betrayed the village for his clan (Sarada).
It's ironic because back when he was a teenager that was what he became infamous for.
Remeber the kage summit?
Now after coming full circle he is faced with the decision once again and without hesitation he chose to betray the village again.
Although the circumstances are entirely different and he is far removed from the darkness of his youth there was still a sliver of "karma" that needed to be resolved.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's not enough grounds to decide if the curse is lifted. For all we know sarada is an impure uchiha, her awaken being different is actually more logical if you put that element into consideration.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if Sarada will still lose her eyesight from the overuse of the Mangekyou or if that was changed as well as the conditions to unlock it.
I just want to use this chance to predict that yes she would lose her sight and get healed by sakura awesome healing technique or get the eyes replaced with something technology of origin.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,466💸
Kumi
675💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
that's not enough grounds to decide if the curse is lifted. For all we know sarada is an impure uchiha, her awaken being different is actually more logical if you put that element into consideration.

I just want to use this chance to predict that yes she would lose her sight and get healed by sakura awesome healing technique or get the eyes replaced with something technology of origin.
How can Sakura heal blindness?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the post-Ashura vs Indra era. The conflict over who is to receive the six paths heritage has been resolved by Naruto and Sasuke. Sarada's MS awakening is an indication of that because it was closer to the ideals of the So6P.

Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't think a regular healing technique can stop the MS's side-effect But if Sakura taught her the Byakugo I think Sarada would be immune to it because from my understanding the Byakugo works similarly to Hashirama's cells which stopped Obito from going blind.