Has Naruto and Sasuke successfully surpassed the previous generation?

TyrionUchiha

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto has most assuredly passed Hashirama and I believe Sasuke has surpassed Madara, but minator93's thread about their Susano'O had some good points.
I really would've liked to see Sasuke's fully stable Susanoo against Madara's. Both can fly (take a look at the wings on Madara's Susanoo's back), and that would've made for some pretty epic fighting panels. :D

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Size isn't everything and yes they have.

Naruto can destroy shisuusenju

Sasuke can probably beat EMS Madara or at least fight on par with him.

You also have to realize that both Naruto and Sasuke are much younger than Prime Hashirama and Madara.

Hashirama and Madara were outclassed by Naruto and Sasuke at the same age.

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I really would've liked to see Sasuke's fully stable Susanoo against Madara's. Both can fly (take a look at the wings on Madara's Susanoo's back), and that would've made for some pretty epic fighting panels. :D
Were'nt those just very long pieces of the shoulder armor on Madara's PS?I don't think it can fly like Sasuke's can.

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If Sasuke folded his wings, it would've looked virtually the same as Madara's. Besides, the full shot of his Madara's Susanoo makes it look dang suspicious of whether or not he can fly.
Maybe,but it could be just very spiky shoulder pouldrons.Madara's PS has'nt shown any feats of flight during his fight with Hashirama, which would've helped greatly against Shinsuusenju if it could fly.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke would smash Madara
Sasuke is too fast for him to react to
More powerful chakra so better susanoo
The meteors Sasuke sliced were way bigger than anything Madara's ps sliced
Better eyes
Naruto Annihilates Hashirama even in base he was able to severely damage Madara further and slice the God Tree which is way bigger than any mokuton technique Hashirama could do
Naruto>Juubito>Hashirama