Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its the guts to jump in to battle and risk your life to protect your friends against all odds is what matters, not sit on your ass and call for help almost every time or look for an opening for your punch to connect.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bold - So that's the standard? Beating someone 'worth' receiving credit for by oneself? Basically high - God tiers eh.

Anyway, during TL, Hinata was wrecking Toneri's puppets left and right with absolute ease, meanwhile Hiashi (Head of the Hyuga and a gentle fist master) was struggling against them. Saying she doesn't have any fighting skill/ability is beyond farfetched.

Here's a short list of characters(there's more) who can't/wouldn't accomplish the bolded standard :
• Iruka
• Current Kakashi
• Shizune
• Yamato
• Ino
• Tenten
• Temari
• Kiba

etc etc.
Like i said, I haven't set a standard. You don't have to beat a God tier to get credit DA, :lmao: Kakashi made a name for himself, Minato. I'm saying she cant beat anyone jonin level or higher. And, Hiashi was fighting more puppets than she was, wiped them off his b ack with rotation, got hit by some big ass boulders (naturally) and was still alive. she punched three puppets and yal swear she combat ready. FOH

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its the guts to jump in to battle and risk your life to protect your friends against all odds is what matters, not sit on your ass and call for help almost every time or look for an opening for your punch to connect.
Humans, most anyway, want to preserve their life. :lmao: cant blame the girl for wanting to live bro lmao

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like i said, I haven't set a standard. You don't have to beat a God tier to get credit DA, :lmao: Kakashi made a name for himself, Minato. I'm saying she cant beat anyone jonin level or higher. And, Hiashi was fighting more puppets than she was, wiped them off his b ack with rotation, got hit by some big ass boulders (naturally) and was still alive. she punched three puppets and yal swear she combat ready. FOH
:lmao:
Are we forgetting Hiashi also had two guys by his side aiding him?
Thing is Hinata has such little panel time in general, which equates to little action, but the skills/moves she has under her belt can't be ignored no matter how badly one wants to overlook it.
She most def. has the skill set to wreck Jonin lvl or higher characters.
You are plain delusional if you think Hinata can't fight.
GTFOH.

Last edited:

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura did that twice, both of which actually succeeded it's goal. nice try thou.

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well her opponents were Neji, Pain, Toneri (I guess), Momokishi and Kinshiki

she only defeated a Zetsu and a Juubi clone which is nothing noteworthy

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao:
Are we forgetting Hiashi also had two guys by his side aiding him?
Thing is Hinata has such little panel time in general, which equates to little action, but the skills/moves she has under her belt can't be ignored no matter how badly one wants to overlook it.
She most def. has the skill set to wreck Jonin lvl or higher characters.
You are plain delusional if you think Hinata can't fight.
GTFOH.
Shino, Choji, SHikamaru, Lee and even Neji all had little 'panel' time and their abilities were never questions. Those two rooks fighting with Hiashi... Did you see them after they said, "go on ahead, we'll take care of it!"? NO! as a matter of fact, its obvious they were no help cause Hiashi still got chased and hawked down boss... Like I said FOH

she has no ability. She literally tried to walk in Narutos steps and fell flat on her chest. :lmao:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mods just close this thread. Aside from the answer already being a resounding no, it seems the Uzumaki riding brigade can't get it out of their mouths long enough to answer a single question without character bashing and spam.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shino, Choji, SHikamaru, Lee and even Neji all had little 'panel' time and their abilities were never questions. Those two rooks fighting with Hiashi... Did you see them after they said, "go on ahead, we'll take care of it!"? NO! as a matter of fact, its obvious they were no help cause Hiashi still got chased and hawked down boss... Like I said FOH

she has no ability. She literally tried to walk in Narutos steps and fell flat on her chest. :lmao:
Reread the manga, because by the looks of it, you don't know jack.
Hinata's hasn't been questioned either, only by Hinata haters/****** faps/other fandoms that have something against her for no apparent reason.

:lmao: They were hardly rookies. Put it like this, when the Kages went to the Kage Summit each took two of their most trusted and capable Shinobi with them. The same could be said here, they were more than likely 2 of Hiashi's top guys.

Stop saying she has no ability, when I can literally post all of her moves along with her Dojutsu. Saying that only makes you seem even more delusional. She did follow in Naruto's steps and ACCOMPLISHED her goal. Like Naruto, she also wanted to get stronger and guess what? She did just that. Again Reread the Manga and better inform yourself before posting nonsense.

At this point just log out bruh.

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata was more useless by that logic lmao. She attacked pain, fail. Kiba and Shino carried that team on their back, she was literally a scouter... The "Byakugan Princess" they love so much was LITERALLY only able to contribute to anything thanks to that Hyuga blood, who just so happen to be naturally gifted, as a clan, in taijutsu. Sucks she cant beat her little sister lol

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata was more useless by that logic lmao. She attacked pain, fail.
She still ended up saving Naruto, as he himself credited her.

Kiba and Shino carried that team on their back, she was literally a scouter...
Where'd this happen? As far as I'm aware, and I'm a massive Team 8 fan, the team was said to have gone on many tracking missions and we saw all of them contribute in hunting down Itachi.

The "Byakugan Princess" they love so much was LITERALLY only able to contribute to anything thanks to that Hyuga blood, who just so happen to be naturally gifted, as a clan, in taijutsu.
Same goes for literally every other Shinobi clan member :lol

Sucks she cant beat her little sister lol
Not canon. And even if it was, that was 30 years ago.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, but keep in mind she was only in 42 pages in the manga, but she has had her feats aside from the Pein Battle

Saves Neji from a WZ

Protects Naruto twice

Develops 32-64 Palms and develops the Twin Lion Fist

Edit: Let's get real as well. Who expected her to beat Neji or Pein?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha