iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After doing 3mins of research I couldn't find 1 CANON fight she's won. If you count juubi clones I guess she's 1-3.

She lost to neji, pein, and hanabi (if that was canon). Why is she so praised and never amounts to anything besides having two children with naruto?

Do not bring Sakura up in this thread she has nothing to do with this.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nobody was a Hinata fan until she ended up with Naruto. She cant fight, as a ninja, if you cant do that you ARE irrelevant.
That's bull and you know it. I can't speak for the others, but I for one have been a fan of hers since her introduction into the series. And you're wrong on the bold. She can take out most people in NV that aren't God tiers. Even then if she couldn't, that still wouldn't make her irrelevant. I can list other characters who can't fight (by your standards) and are still relevant. Iruka for example isn't very strong but still holds tons of relevancy.

OT :
Sure she probably hasn't won many fights, but I can say the same for others. Considering what she has accomplished with such little panel time, I believe she's one of the most successful and praise worthy characters of NV.
As far as fights go, she's the only female character to go against God tier characters on her 'own' and live to tell it. (Pain, Momoshiki and Kinishiki.)

Thank you and The Byakugan Princess FTW!!!
:sigar:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After he weeps for Sasuke-kun...

Please don't place my name in any of your fodder sentences.

I've already owned you on your own thread.
As did I :lmao:

That's bull and you know it. I can't speak for the others, but I for one have been a fan of hers since her introduction into the series. And you're wrong on the bold. She can take out most people in NV that aren't God tiers. Even then if she couldn't, that still wouldn't make her irrelevant. I can list other characters who can't fight (by your standards) and are still relevant. Iruka for example isn't very strong but still holds tons of relevancy.

OT :
Sure she probably hasn't won many fights, but I can say the same for others.
Considering what she has accomplished with such little panel time, I believe she's one of the most successful and praise worthy characters of NV.
As far as fights go,
she's the only female character to go against God tier characters on her 'own' and live to tell it. (Pain, Momoshiki and Kinishiki.)

@ 1st Bold....:stone: well you're entitled to your opinion.

@ 2nd Bold: dude wtf? When did Hinata face Momo and Kinshiki?

Before this gets derailed any more than it already has:

OT: from what I can gather a lot of fans go for the shy girl thing. It really doesn't have much to do with her abilities as a Ninja. Basically:

Because she comes from the Hyuga bloodline which we're suppose to be as illustrious as the Uchiha back in the day.

By association with Neji, a Hyuga prodigy, the potential for her to flourish into something beyond his caliber was there but in the end she end up being created solely for the purposes of marrying Naruto. But the potential was there. And if what they say in Part 3 is to believed, she is a master of Juuken. But you know as we say. Scans of feats or it doesn't count.

Byakugan: since she has a doujutsu and one that is taking center stage in Part 3, her popularity has increased.

That's about all I can think of

Last edited:

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
won* not really unless you count the zetsu clones but she hasnt been in many fights and all the fights she has been in bar neji plus all other k11 would have lost besides a couple

Last edited:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ 1st Bold....:stone: well you're entitled to your opinion.

@ 2nd Bold: dude wtf? When did Hinata face Momo and Kinshiki?
1. That's what the base is filled with nowadays anyways.

2. She went after Momo and Kin after they took Naruto. Whether she truly engaged in combat is still unknown. However that still doesn't take away from that courageous act.

Erotic L

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. That's what the base is filled with nowadays anyways.

2. She went after Momo and Kin after they took Naruto. Whether she truly engaged in combat is still unknown. However that still doesn't take away from that courageous act.
This thread is about her "winning" legitimately in any fight. Please stick to the main subject of this thread.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This thread is about her "winning" legitimately in any fight. Please stick to the main subject of this thread.
Ultimately I did. What you quoted is a response to another member.

^^^By your logic, you are also not sticking to the main subject of this thread. Merely passing reminders, which btw doesn't count. :hint:

Ah I see...how "courageous" of Hinata :coffee:
Very. :win:

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OT :
Sure she probably hasn't won many fights, but I can say the same for others. Considering what she has accomplished with such little panel time, I believe she's one of the most successful and praise worthy characters of NV.
As far as fights go, she's the only female character to go against God tier characters on her 'own' and live to tell it. (Pain, Momoshiki and Kinishiki.)

I haven't set any standards for her though? There is no way HINATA HYUGA beats anyone worth receiving credit for by herself. Fact is, she doesn't have any fighting skill/ability, you know? AND, name those other characters boss.

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao damn. She has no wins under her belt. Her feats are sub par at best and she's wanked beyond belief.

I actually like Hinata as a char. She a good house wife. She's not a ninja at all though

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't set any standards for her though? There is no way HINATA HYUGA beats anyone worth receiving credit for by herself. Fact is, she doesn't have any fighting skill/ability, you know? AND, name those other characters boss.
Bold - So that's the standard? Beating someone 'worth' receiving credit for by oneself? Basically high - God tiers eh.

Anyway, during TL, Hinata was wrecking Toneri's puppets left and right with absolute ease, meanwhile Hiashi (Head of the Hyuga and a gentle fist master) was struggling against them. Saying she doesn't have any fighting skill/ability is beyond farfetched.

Here's a short list of characters(there's more) who can't/wouldn't accomplish the bolded standard :
• Iruka
• Current Kakashi
• Shizune
• Yamato
• Ino
• Tenten
• Temari
• Kiba

etc etc.