Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He cried in early Dragonball the first time he saw someone get killed. It was when General Tao killed Upa's father (Indian kid who lived under Kami's lookout).

Edit: He also cried when he saw his Grandpa Gohan when he had to fight him for Baba. And when Krillin first died against King Piccolo's henchman. I don't think grown Goku has cried once though but it used to happen with young Goku.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venomous Cobra

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He cried in early Dragonball the first time he saw someone get killed. It was when General Tao killed Upa's father (Indian kid who lived under Kami's lookout).

Edit: He also cried when he saw his Grandpa Gohan when he had to fight him for Baba. And when Krillin first died against King Piccolo's henchman. I don't think grown Goku has cried once though but it used to happen with young Goku.
ahhhh i see............

Reactions: Kαmi

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For comedic reasons I think so. Althoug i've read the dragonball and dragonball z manga through and through and seen the anime, I don't know off the top of my head which scenes were filler and which weren't. They're not like naruto ones where you can tell they're filler because how bad they are. However I think he has cried from pain in joking scenes before