Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That naruto and sasuke can't move o r they will die as naruto held said

They both are out of chakra kurama even confirmed this so the can't do anything about their injures

Kurama is going to sleep probably almost a coma

Sakura and kakashi are still far away last chapter they were still where they were no where near Vote

It took kakashi forever to reach Vote in part1 and he needed his dogs to find them

Sakura is out after the fight with kaguya she had no more chakra

It's a new day but it hasn't been enough time to recover as that new day was already approaching while they defeated kaguya

So unless kishi wants to go ahead and Bs himself on this again

Only way I see it is Sage shows up and somehow helps them

Hamura shows up

Indra and Ashura converse with them and help them somehow

Or best case scenario Spiral zetsu shows up

And if kishi wants to really just say fck it all

Beyond the Horizon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura still has her seal so it's a sign she still has chakra in her reserves. She also rested for a bit so she might have restored some. If she's to heal them though, she may resort to methods that don't require the use of chakra, but who knows. Kakashi probably already knows where they are so finding them won't be difficult. Now that it's morning again, I'm sure that they are near the location of Naruto and Sasuke.

Sage won't show up. He's fulfilled his role already and has disappeare . I don't think there's any way he will return.

I doubt Kishi will introduce Hamura in the last chapter.

Naruto and Sasuke technically are Ashura and Indra, so I don't think this will happen either.

What would spiral zetsu do?

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura still has her seal so it's a sign she still has chakra in her reserves. She also rested for a bit so she might have restored some. If she's to heal them though, she may resort to methods that don't require the use of chakra, but who knows. Kakashi probably already knows where they are so finding them won't be difficult. Now that it's morning again, I'm sure that they are near the location of Naruto and Sasuke.

Sage won't show up. He's fulfilled his role already and has disappeare . I don't think there's any way he will return.

I doubt Kishi will introduce Hamura in the last chapter.

Naruto and Sasuke technically are Ashura and Indra, so I don't think this will happen either.

What would spiral zetsu do?
I don't know beyond the horizon what would a zetsu do ?