yabbles

Kin
613💸
Kumi
1,716💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm a clutz, so I've gotten myself into many near death situations.
prolly the most notable incident being during a ski trip, me being a dumbass and not stopping and going at high speed, breaking the fence and falling onto the road where there was an incoming car :hs:

Reactions: Sagebee

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well.. there were some adventures.. not for share though.
Just a silly one.. once i touched with my foot the wheel of a car who was on the move at small speed. It made me totally spin and from that moment i have a big respect for cars :sweat:
I gave it a e second thought. if after loosing my orientation sense after spinning another car wouldn't stop and hit me instead, it would be really bad.

Reactions: Sagebee

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Always with crossing roads and such. The most recent was a moving train about 16 feet away before I realized to take my foot back from its track and stop my attempt at crossing. I'd always been used to them making a ridiculous amount of noise and shaking the ground from far, so I'd never thought anyone could unintentionally be hit by one unless they were deaf & blind or loaded af.

redButler

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was almost killed by a car at 5. I was running across the road and fell. The driver was not able to stop his car for a long period of time. I remember that moment even now, 16 years later, like it was yesterday.

I was almost killed by a motorcycle one year ago. I was trembling for a day or two after that.