Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi! :hi:

I was curious how many people here have read these really popular books.
You must be registered for see images

Unfortunately, I watched the last 4 movies of the final 3 books recently, movies have done real injustice with the books.

My favorite book(from the 7) is Order of the Phoenix, IMO it packs the most of the plot out of all books.
So, what's your favorite book?(If you've read obviously)

P.S.
Sirius Black is my favorite character, from books first and then movies as well.
You must be registered for see images

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well for starters too much info regarding Marvolo Gaunt and the deathly hollow was left out in the movies
Yep, and what disturbs me the most is that they left out so many quidditch matches xd...

I've read them all. My favorite book is Order of the Phoenix, followed tightly by the Prisoner of Azkaban. My favorite character is James Potter.
James and Sirius were the best trouble makers of all time... :whip:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read all the books when they were coming out....i dont know what happened to them though. Goblet of Fire was my favorite but i liked them all.

i did hate how in every book the students never believed Harry's theories or warnings. he was never wrong but it was like everyone forgot all the shit he did everytime. lol

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I grew up with the books, I love them, my favorites are Order, Half-Blood and Hallows, but I love all of them really
fav char is Dumb

i agree the movies could have been done much, MUCH better

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The movies didn't do the books an injustice; they did the best that they could considering the time and budget constraints. As movies, they're great. They captured the atmosphere and essence of HPverse well.

My favourite book is HBP.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have read all of them and have listened to both the American and British versions of the audio books more times then i can count.

I love all of them my favorite is either Goblet, or Order,. Favorite movie is Chamber Of Secrets. I have seen all the movies as well and while I enjoyed them at the time I haven't seen the last 3 more than a couple of times.