Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking at the thread about smoking actually surprised me. The amount of people that smoke is at a third on the poll, myself adding to that one third. But this led me to think of all the other shit that is so much worse than ciggies.

So, who's taken hard drugs before? =D

My opinion on them is that they should all be made legal and then be regulated by the government (Yes I know the government is 'corrupt', yada yada yada.). This means they can be taxed and users can be monitored and addicts can be helped.

I don't actually have that many problems with hard drugs, a lot of my friends do MDMA or have done, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, it's an awesome feeling .-. (Get scolded at. Insert 'Watch out, we've got a badass over here' meme. Possibly by Wang if he doesn't choose some other witty comment.) But drugs like heroin, I wouldn't even think to touch.

Anyway, just a thread to spark some controversial views :skorm: :zonder:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
XTC - 5-6 times. (best time ever)
MDMA - 3 times. (small dosage)
Shrooms - 2 times. (spiritual experience)

Goal: DMT. Can't get my hands on it.

Softdrugs

Marijuana - A joint maybe once a month or 2.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
XTC - 5-6 times. (best time ever)
MDMA - 3 times. (small dosage)
Shrooms - 2 times. (spiritual experience)

Goal: DMT. Can't get my hands on it.

Softdrugs

Marijuana - A joint maybe once a month or 2.
DMT is highly regulated because its still being used in research and shit .-. Although I'm not down for hallucinogenics, just not my thing. You should watch 'Enter The Void' if you haven't already, all about DMT x)
By XTC you're referring to Ecstacy right? MDMA is the stuff you want to get from Ecstacy, but you'll never get an 100% MDMA E, which is why buying MD is better, you should try a bigger dosage :p
I know you live in Holland, so by shrooms do you actual mean shrooms? Or truffels :p but I've never had a spiritual experience with truffels so I guess you do actually mean shrooms ;)

Edit: just re-read my reply and it sounds so patronizing. I didn't mean for that >_<
Just drinking & cigarettes

& i tried weed when i was 17 .......had fun , but it was awweful :mad:_@:
Bud is amazing. You should try it again ;)

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
DMT is highly regulated because its still being used in research and shit .-. Although I'm not down for hallucinogenics, just not my thing. You should watch 'Enter The Void' if you haven't already, all about DMT x)
By XTC you're referring to Ecstacy right? MDMA is the stuff you want to get from Ecstacy, but you'll never get an 100% MDMA E, which is why buying MD is better, you should try a bigger dosage :p
I know you live in Holland, so by shrooms do you actual mean shrooms? Or truffels :p but I've never had a spiritual experience with truffels so I guess you do actually mean shrooms ;)

Edit: just re-read my reply and it sounds so patronizing. I didn't mean for that >_<

Bud is amazing. You should try it again ;)
You're right xD. They were 'truffels' I got from Amsterdam. The effect was superb nonetheless.
On DMT: I know everything there is to know about it, and oh I wish I could try it out.
XTC and MDMA was a one-time thing. I only did those last summer.
BTW: My dad lives in Den Haag, when I'm over there, we could meet? xD

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're right xD. They were 'truffels' I got from Amsterdam. The effect was superb nonetheless.
On DMT: I know everything there is to know about it, and oh I wish I could try it out.
XTC and MDMA was a one-time thing. I only did those last summer.
BTW: My dad lives in Den Haag, when I'm over there, we could meet? xD
Truffels are ****ing amazing ;) So cheap too for an amazing time! :D
Fair enough with the MD and E, a lot of money depending on how good it is :/ also it makes me ****ing horny, that's a bad thing...
I only skimmed over info about DMT, but it seems like you're ready to take that shit ;)

But yeah man! Sounds good, we should talk more on vm and shit about it :)

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I wouldn't do them. The only illegal drug I've done was weed. I wouldn't do anything else. But then again, I stopped smoking that over a year ago.

Now, I just consume alcohol and the occasional cigarette.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, I wouldn't do them. The only illegal drug I've done was weed. I wouldn't do anything else. But then again, I stopped smoking that over a year ago.

Now, I just consume alcohol and the occasional cigarette.
We all know that weed shouldn't be illegal ;) but fair enough ^_^ everyone too themselves. I actually don't like drinking that much, it's fun until you end up throwing up or not beng able to control yourself. I mean, sure, you can make sure you don't get to that point, but thats not fun ;)

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that weed shouldn't be illegal ;) but fair enough ^_^ everyone too themselves. I actually don't like drinking that much, it's fun until you end up throwing up or not beng able to control yourself. I mean, sure, you can make sure you don't get to that point, but thats not fun ;)
I've been around my friends while sober, yes both sobers. I find my pals much more fun when they drink then smoke weed, my pals are boring as shit when they do the weed, one of them is even a major d*ck to me. So I know which one I prefer. But of course each to there own. I don't judge, cause I think; it's the person's choice, why should you care if they do what they do.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been around my friends while sober, yes both sobers. I find my pals much more fun when they drink then smoke weed, my pals are boring as shit when they do the weed, one of them is even a major d*ck to me. So I know which one I prefer. But of course each to there own. I don't judge, cause I think; it's the person's choice, why should you care if they do what they do.
Have to agree so much with that point.
I guess that's fair enough and also who you're friends are, but i agree that being around high people, when you aren't, is boring as shit. You jus need to get high with them :)

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have to agree so much with that point.
I guess that's fair enough and also who you're friends are, but i agree that being around high people, when you aren't, is boring as shit. You jus need to get high with them :)
They have tried, tried and tried. I just say no. Cause I would rather sit sober being bored, then high and bored. Just doesn't interest me, lul.