999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

基本情報|BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Hannibal Lecter
Nickname: Hannibal the Cannibal | Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter | Dr. Lecter | Dr. Fell | Lord Lecter | Lord of Mountains
Height: 6 Feet, 5 Inches
Weight: 220 Ibs
Clan: Yuki
Hobby: Devouring the flesh of his victims, using psychoanalysis on his patients and enemies, cooking, reading and playing games.
Goal: To enjoy eating the flesh of others, avoid the authorities in a game of cat and mouse, tormenting people.

見える|LOOKS

Lecter is described is 6 feet 5 inches and weighs 220lbs, with an incredible wiry strength in his arms. Lecter's eyes are a shade of maroon, and reflect the light in "pinpoints of red". He is also said to have small white teeth and dark, slicked-back hair with a widow's peak. His usual appearance is when he is wearing his various suits to several occasions, though he also wears them into combat. His regular suit consists of a black jacket combined with black trousers. He usually wears either a black or dark red tie, together with fancy shoes and he sometimes wears a large black coat covering his entire body and a hat. After he encountered King Garrett of the Isles and the Sea, he began to wear a more unique and unrealistic clothes. This being said he began to wear what would seem as knights and a warriors outfit being a large cape and cloak while also wearing a single round iron headpiece around his head symbolizing his allegiance. He also Wears his usual Ninja pouch on the back of his left hip while having a single small dagger placed in his belt on his right side, while having his katana strapped to his back under the cloak, with only his hilt sticking out. Also he has begun to wear animal fur, preferable from wolves and foxes, though this fur is usually only used by him in cold weather or placed on his shoulders to make it seem as if he did not lose any form of manners or simply ended up taking a less fashionable style. Yet he is still the same old Hannibal whom would not hesitate to kill anyone who would insult him.

個人性|PERSONALITY

Hannibal possesses a very convoluted personality. It is impossible to determine exactly what mental illness he suffers from, or even if he does at all, as his knowledge and training enables him to outsmart the standard tests without even trying. Few symptoms are described, though in Hannibal he describes his disbelief that the universe is linear, expecting somehow that time will begin to run backwards and, as he puts it, "the broken teacup will run back together" and Mischa will return. Though the incompetent Doctor incorrectly diagnoses him as a psychopath, it seems more likely that he is a sociopath (however while most sociopaths are misanthropic and only superficially charming, Hannibal is genuinely charming and kind to those whom he likes). Another possible diagnosis would be a narcissistic personality disorder as he sees himself as a god-like and superior form of life, fit to decide who is worthy to live or die. He describes the majority of human kind as "poor dullards" and thrives on admiration, being unable to part with Francis Dolarhyde's letter because according to Will Graham "it was full of compliments."
Like many evil geniuses, Hannibal is impeccably cultured and sophisticated despite his vicious tendencies. Rather than simply killing for fun, he kills those who exhibit poor taste or bad manners, fine taste and good manners being both an obsession and a compulsion to him--similar to the villain Jigsaw. He also kills those whom he finds morally repulsive such as pedophiles, being quite protective of children as the result of seeing the murder of Mischa when he was a child. This is also thought to have served as the catalyst for his mental illness. Despite his cordial and refined personality and good manners, Hannibal is a sadist who derives great pleasure and amusement from killing his victims, usually in a particularly gruesome manner.

His attachment to Clarice Starling is evident since their first meeting, and though initially only on his part, she begins to return it. He is at first fascinated by her foolishness and knowledge, as she uses his embarrassment at her assault against him to gain information. He then begins to trade answers about the case for details on her background, and continues to contact her after his escape. After his return to Konohagakure he seeks her out without her knowledge, and it is hinted by numerous people he has fallen in love with her, in his own, twisted way. After she rescues him and resists his brainwashing the two become lovers, with her presence suppressing his cannibalistic urges.

Hannibal is possibly the most knowledgeable man alive, possessing an IQ of 200. He is an expert in psychology (though he does not believe it to be a science) and is able to frighten, manipulate and bend others to his will with mere words. He is also able to use his immense presence and commanding but subtle personality to great effect. His mental abilities are staggering, having created a memory palace" to rival that of Shikaku and Shikamaru- it is stated it would have marveled the greatest minds, had they been able to see it. As such, he does not forget anything, able to revisit a specific memory whenever he wishes in one of the "rooms."

村の情報|VILLAGE INFO

Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Konohagakure

ランクチャクラ|RANK & CHAKRA INFO

Shinobi Rank: Unofficial Sage
Specialty:
  • Ice Release (1 Hand Seal)
  • You must be registered for see images
    Earth Release (Faster Hand Seal)
  • Snake Summoning & Techniques
  • Way of the Tomahawk
Elements:
    Wind Release
    Earth Release
    Water Release
    Fire Release
    Lightning Release
Your Ninjutsu:
  • Ninjutsu
  • Taijutsu
  • Kenjutsu
  • Genjutsu
  • Snake Summoning & Techniques
  • Toad Summoning & Techniques
  • Way of the Tomahawk (Creator)
  • Whip Arts (Practitioner)
  • Kung Fu (Practitioner)
Hannibal's Book of Secrets:

背景情報|BACKGROUND INFORMATION

History: Born in the wake of the second shinobi world war at August 7 in Kirigakure. Hannibal Lecter at first led a pleasant life devoted to his younger sister Mischa. When the war was ending, Kirigakure shinobi and others were fleeing from the advancing Kumogakure forces into their parents estate. Keeping them hostage, they run out of food in the harsh winter, eventually cannibalizing his sister, leading her away by pretending they were going to play. Lecter apparently prayed daily for her return, but eventually found her remains, sparking his obsession with cannibalism and rendering him temporarily mute. It is also at this moment he loses his belief in God.
He later escapes from the Kumogakure shinobi and hides in an orphanage, where he was found by his uncle and his wife, Lady Murasaki. He forms a quasi-romantic attachment to her after his uncles death, but she is unable to turn his obsession with revenging his sister. To this end, he hunts down, tortures and kills every man who caused her death, forsaking his relationship with Murasaki. He then enters the Kirigakure Medical center.

He becomes a prominent psychologist, and part of the high culture of the village. He secretly continues his cannibalistic activities, his victims including a musician who played a favorite piece of his poorly, and Mason Verger, the only victim of his to survive, albeit as a paraplegic with no face, and serves his victims at his popular dinner parties. He is later caught, however, by the ANBU, a Black Ops Agent, Giovanni Roberto Salvatore Luciano, who recognizes the wounds on one of his victims in a book Lecter has on his bookshelf.

Several years after his incarceration, ANBU Black Ops Agent, Giovanni Roberto Salvatore Luciano, consults with him to catch a serial killer from Kumogakure, known only to law enforcement and media by the pseudonyms "The Tooth Fairy" and later, "The Red Dragon." He does so successfully.

A few years later, a serial killer known as Buffalo Bill, begins kidnapping, killing, and skinning women. The ANBU, desperate for some insight, send trainee Clarice Starling to unknowingly gain information. After she is assaulted by one of the inmates, Lecter becomes interested, and gives her cryptic clues to his identity in return for painful memories of her childhood. She is eventually able to use these clues to track Bill down, but not before Lecter stages a dramatic and bloody escape before disappearing without trace, though he sends Starling the occasional letter, his fascination with her apparent.
He reappears in Amegakure where he had secretly lived for many years studying and training, as well as conducting secret experiments to learn all there is in the village. He is discovered by Giovanni Roberto Salvatore Luciano, who attempts to sell him to Verger. He escapes, returning to his exile and seeking out Starling, who is still searching for him, a mutual fascination between the two evident. His part, however, is caused initially as he begins to feel she could become a place for Mischa to inherit (he plans to brainwash her). He is, however, captured by Verger, who wants revenge, and is due to be fed to flesh-eating pigs alive. However, due the machinations of Vergers sister, who was routinely abused by her brother, and Starling he is rescued by the latter, and the former frames him, consequently, for the murder of her brother.
He then tries to brainwash Starling into becoming Mischa, and nearly kills Vayne, her tormentor at the ANBU for her by serving his liver for dinner. She willingly eats, but when it becomes clear she will not be sublimated, the two become lovers.

After several weeks in hideout with Starling, she becomes ill and dies, where Hannibal blames the shinobi he has met from other nations and seeks revenge for her death. Therefore he returns to Kirigakure, where he trains day in and day out, to become strong enough to have is vengeance. Still unknown by many, he seeks out victims inside and outside the village to eat for dinner.

After many years in Kirigakure, he had secretly been building a great city and stronghold inside a mountain named Erebor, where he takes his refuge from the law in the land of Ancrath, where he resides as a lord and with holds all the power with his new found strength. He is known by many to be a powerful leader who rules with an iron fist. After his creation of the Stronghold, one day he was in an accident which caused his ears and nose to be permanently injured. He met with Garrett Hawke the King of the Isles and the Sea, where he was taking in as a Lordling and through that he gained influence, yet he still holds his position as a Lord of the mountain and holds his power in the land of Fire.

Yet when it came to be known that he had lost much of his sens of hearing and smell, people began to question his power and authority and not long after the people rioted and Hannibal was forced to leave. Roaming the ninja world away from his village and home, he stumbled around, weak, alone and with no goal whatsoever. Yet one day while walking through the forest near Konohagakure he met a man by the name of Pervy Sage, whom gained his trust and confidence before teaching him all he knew, giving Hannibal more of a fighting chance in this cruel world.

他人|OTHER

Earth Release

Due to Hannibal Lecter's harsh training and him traveling the ninja world seeking refuge in several villages while commiting his vicious crimes and killing people whom he sees as pathetic low lives, he has gained immense knowledge and keen understanding of the earth element, and he has gained the ability to perform all earth techniques with a single hand seal.

Lightning Release

After doing several experiments on his victims, he realized he needed some way to easily cut through people and their organs, and so he traveled to Kumogakure for a while where he not only trained with some of the most skilled Kumogakure shinobi, he also caught several Kumo nin and tortured them and used his new found abilities to kill and prepare their organs for dinner. And not only did he train and kill Kumogakure shinobi, he was also honored by their Raikage whom taught him some of his personal techniques, and through this insane and harsh training for the only purpose of eating peoples flesh, he has become able to perform lightning release with impressive speed.

Theme Song and Background Music

戦い|BATTLES

Won: 52
Lost: 20​

- updating rank and chakra information
- updating clan
- Changed history to fit a Yuki
- Got Snake summonings with Shinta:
- Changed from Kaguya to Ice User (Taught before, i can link if necessary)
- Taught Toads here:
- updating:
- Wrong update:

Last edited:

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice that you kept Erabor in there bro and i even got my own little mention. Put a nice spin on the history to suit his character. Though thinking of you with an Ice bio is weird to me, i don't know why xd

Either way nice bio bro :)

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well your welcome i wanted to expand it a bit but im not too fond of making massive story in biography id rather live it (roleplay)....

and ice i learned long ago o.o going back to it, since i right now honestly dont feel like going through another element or ability.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well your welcome i wanted to expand it a bit but im not too fond of making massive story in biography id rather live it (roleplay)....

and ice i learned long ago o.o going back to it, since i right now honestly dont feel like going through another element or ability.
I understand bro, taking a step back from jiraiya for now?

Gonna be making my second bio to use on this acc soon xd

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea ill let jiraiya rest for a tiny bit while i enjoy a bit of different roleplay with Hannibal xd

sad though that i cant have SM on a Yuki o.o

Nice what bio bro xd

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea ill let jiraiya rest for a tiny bit while i enjoy a bit of different roleplay with Hannibal xd

sad though that i cant have SM on a Yuki o.o

Nice what bio bro xd
It's going to be my blood elf paladin from wow with scorch release using a shield and sword combo

Yeah that sucks. I had sm on my ice bio about 5 years ago, think it was my nightmare bio xd

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your bio has inconsistencies, you probably just copy and pasted your previous bio submission in here without changing everything.

as a Yuki you need to originate from Kirigakure that's one.

You have Ice and Earth listed as your specialties but your later paragraphs under "Other" describe earth and lightning which are from your previous submission. Resubmit it since I'm not sure how to re-word your paragraphs.