[Predictions] handing over of the ying

Golden naruto

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
After minato had teleported the tailed beast bomb.everyone is surprise to see him and some shinobi are wondering who he is. MINATO: are you okay son? NARUTO:yea dad EVERYBODY: (with surprise on their face)his yondaime hokage's son NARUTO: (senses something with a serious face)this chakra(he turns back)sasuke!! What are you doing here,orochimaru,the third(turns to namikaze)whats happening? SAKURA:sasuke kun........ MINATO:em we were resurrected with edo tensei by orochimaru SASUKE:naruto(naruto turns to his direction)am here to help you NARUTO: (smiles) SAKURA: naruto be steady your injuries are deep MINATO:no need for that(he did some sealing jutsu,a weird chakra covers naruto,then kurama is seen ) KURAMA:at last my remaining chakra. Kakashi and obito are seen still discussing KAKASHI: obito you can change from your ways OBITO:sorry kakashi its to late i have made up my mind KAKASHI:then you leave me no choice than to kil..... OBITO:so you really think you can kill me back at the battle field.naruto stand with a new type of chakra on his body on top kurama and sasuke,taka,orochi and the past kage with him while others at their back
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yesss...I must absorb this condensed block of knowledge
 

tripol

Member
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
394
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yesss...I must absorb this condensed block of knowledge

^^^This summed up his post. Its been a while since I last saw something that tightly put together
 

Glovoc

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
570
Reaction score
32
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sorry, i really tried to start reading, but my eyes started bleeding..
 

amarusboobs

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sorry. This is a block of shit.
 
Top