Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone started watching it yet?
If so, what do you think about it?

For those who do not know what Hanamonogatari is.
Hanamonogatari is the latest installment of the Monogatari series, one of my personal favourite anime series.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its been years since i tried to get into the Monogatari franchise, but i just can't stand the way shaft animate the series,
-Empty Town/Empty Class room/The random sparkles/The Weird Slow Motion.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its been years since i tried to get into the Monogatari franchise, but i just can't stand the way shaft animate the series,
Yeah the Monogatari series is really something that you either like or you don't.
It's pretty damn unique, some people don't like it but I love it.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah the Monogatari series is really something that you either like or you don't.
It's pretty damn unique, some people don't like it but I love it.

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Monogatari series is one of my favorites too.

Suruga is one of favorite characters in the series (the best one being Kaiki :) ) so I'm excited about watching this.
I noticed that all 5 episodes of Hanamonogatari have been released by Commie. But I didn't like many of their releases before so I'll try waiting for DDY for a couple of more days before giving in and watching Commie's.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Monogatari series is one of my favorites too.

Suruga is one of favorite characters in the series (the best one being Kaiki :) ) so I'm excited about watching this.
I noticed that all 5 episodes of Hanamonogatari have been released by Commie. But I didn't like many of their releases before so I'll try waiting for DDY for a couple of more days before giving in and watching Commie's.
Kaiki is also one of my favourite characters since Monogatari Second Season, he's probably right next to Oshino.

And yeah apparently all 5 episodes at once have been released, same goes for Kissanime, just watch it there.
I don't know what you don't ''like'' about their released, but if you mean quality, Kissanime has 1080p for free.

Please tell me what you think about it when you've watched it.

I've only watched episode 1 right now but it feels different.
Sure there are still giant open fields and amazing animation but it feels different....
I think it's because of the iconic head-tilting.... there hasn't been any of it, neither has there been any posing.
And all the stuff seem coloured correctly now, in the previous installments almost everything would be oddly coloured.