Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't think 14 years ITachi could, or Itachi at Hanabi's age could.
At Hanabi's age in The Last (13), Itachi was already captain of the anbu. :lol No way he gets lol diffed by non fighter puppets like she did. Wish she was like Itachi though lol.. The Hyuga would have gotten comparable shine to the Uchiha.

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At Hanabi's age in The Last (13), Itachi was already captain of the anbu. :lol No way he gets lol diffed by non fighter puppets like she did. Wish she was like Itachi though lol.. The Hyuga would have gotten comparable shine to the Uchiha.
And Hanabi was prodigious enough to be the leader of the clan. And she got abducted by Toneri himself(knocked out) not by the puppets.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am pretty sure she got knocked out by green orb just like Naruto. I could be wrong though since its been while since i watched Last.
Yeah.. that was Hinata at the beginning not Hanabi. The sequence was 3 puppets invaded house Hyuga and dispersed. One came across a battle ready Hanabi but its implied she's taken with lmao difficulty. And that's one puppet. You only need to just google search this and you will see the gifs i think.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Salty as usual do you never change? Where is the proof she fought only one puppet? :)

Lmao don't be salty all the time bro salt isn't so good for your health. Salty MC Saltboy.
Wow so me stating the facts make me salty lol. Its clear who's salty here.

Just watch the movie, three puppets landed at the hyuga residence and went different directions searching the house. One of them finds her and then catches her immediately without any fight.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow so me stating the facts make me salty lol. Its clear who's salty here.

Just watch the movie, three puppets landed at the hyuga residence and went different directions searching the house. One of them finds her and then catches her immediately without any fight.
No the fight scene was off paneled. He didn't catch her immediately unless you have a proof. It's the opposite. 3 puppets entered the house and only one got out with Hanabi, that means she destroyed the other two puppets.

No salt in the world will help you here, MC Saltboy. :)

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No the fight scene was off paneled. He didn't catch her immediately unless you have a proof. It's the opposite. 3 puppets entered the house and only one got out with Hanabi, that means she destroyed the other two puppets.

There wasn't a fight unless you have proof. The puppet enters the room grabs her while she gives a helpless scream and then we see Sai chasing after just a single puppet.

If there was a fight then at least there would've been a mention of destroyed puppets in Kakashi's briefing to the rescue team but there wasn't. So nope, she was soloed by just one puppet.

I know she's your favorite and all but facts are facts and your salt won't change it :lol

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly this. Toneri had to fight her himself because Hanabi was already beyond Hiashi level and power. Note at the age of 14!!!
Toneri didn't do anything to her, that was one puppet.

:lol

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah.. that was Hinata at the beginning not Hanabi. The sequence was 3 puppets invaded house Hyuga and dispersed. One came across a battle ready Hanabi but its implied she's taken with lmao difficulty. And that's one puppet. You only need to just google search this and you will see the gifs i think.
seems like its true i checked out the Gifs. But even Chunin and Hiashi himself was shown to be struggling against those puppets. So I don't think they are that weak.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup. Hanabi is just overrated by some fake fans sadly. She is a decent and featless side character apart from that.
She's got 64 Palm (I think), hasn't shown anything else, and rotation. Hinata has more gentle fist techniques under her belt, yet her weaker sister is allegedly "stronger".

Lol I guess when you're biased you've got to stick to your cards.