Hamura = Hidan??

251 posts 33 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
251
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah so I have written a theory based on Jashin being a final villain since back in February. Funny thing is I also predicted madara was not the final villain, that Hagoromo had a sibling, and that the real final villain would shed true light on Kaguya, jashin, the origins of Uzumaki clan, the reaper death seal and the sage of the six paths all at once. In addition to that as part of this theory I thought zetsu was related to jashin and was the one that saved madara after watching his battle with hashirama (who sensed zetsu on the cliff). In addition I also predicted he saved Hidan after his battle with shikamaru.

So anyway all my other posts were long winded and explained well, but I just had my phone delete the entire thing I just wrote. So I'm keeping this simple.

This is a real long shot but I'm going out on a limb here. I'm going to say that Hidan is actually Hagoromos immortal brother Hamura. And black zetsu or Hamura is jashin or related to jashin in some way

Looking forward to the next chapter.
 

Cunning Linguist

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,403 posts 806 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
4,403
Reaction score
806
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
**** it. Why not? Might at least be entertaining
 

NarutoB

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,383 posts 758 reactions
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
9,383
Reaction score
758
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah, Hidan looks a bit too different to be Hamura. I do think BZ and Jashin might have a relation though.
 

NukaCola

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,161 posts 522 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
6,161
Reaction score
522
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
And what happend to Hamura's doujutsu?
 

Angelic.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,034 posts 1,537 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
23,034
Reaction score
1,537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
no byakugan no hamura maan. interesting about a kashin connection. hope it happens. you think hidan would have worshipped bz while in akatsuki lol
 

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
6,246 posts 1,098 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
6,246
Reaction score
1,098
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hidan got fodderized by shikamaru
hamura defeated the ten tails with his brother
 
Top