Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

Happy Hallowen Fellas ! Welcome to the first Edition of Mafia game in Animebase .
Credits for the Banner : @Rohan
Host: @Shanks
Coach: @Toujo

Number of players: 12
Theme of the game: Hallowen Special

How to play Mafia :
https://animebase.me/threads/mafia-game-overview.764463/
Game Style:

The rules are as follows:

- Each day phase and night phase will be 24 hours long. If necessary, either of these phases can be extended
- You cannot talk in the game thread outside of day phase.
- A tie in a lynch will result in no lynch
- The person with the most votes will be lynched
- Role revealing is not allowed. This includes statements such as "I will investigate someone tonight." For this particular game, don't ask others what abilities they chose either
- Follow basic forum rules (i.e. don't be a douche)
- You may not talk about the game outside of the game thread, the mafia quicktopic thread, or your role PM

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts. If needed, double post instead.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. Continuing to post in the game thread is not allowed unless explicitly stated in your role PM. Additionally, you are strictly forbidden from discussing or revealing information to other players regarding the setup of the game.
  • Cast your vote towards a lynch by typing Vote: (player). If you wish to change your vote, first type Unvote, then Vote (player), where (player) here refers to the player you wish to vote for. Your vote will be ignored if this format isn't followed, or if you have failed to unvote before casting a new one. Remember to bold your votes.
  • If you believe there has been a mistake, send me a private message to address it. Any comments or complaints regarding either my behaviour as a host or the setup of the game should be left until after the game, where I will happily accept both.
Signup list:
1. @Konno
2. @Chihaya
3. @Vex
4. @Mr.Lonely
5.@Poison chan
6.@Finalbeta
7. @Alice in Noodleland
8. @Rücken 定規
Reserves:

Note : The Signup only ends once we get all the members filled up .

Attachments

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sign me up, even though I'm confused as to what it is XD
Sign me up, even though I'm confused as to what it is XD
Hi,
No need to worry. this is the game similar to detective squad where you need to catch the suspect .

Kind of like death note where kira kills people unsuspect you have to lynch him before he gets away.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi,
No need to worry. this is the game similar to detective squad where you need to catch the suspect .

Kind of like death note where kira kills people unsuspect you have to lynch him before he gets away.
I tried reading the rules best I could, I'll just have to see how its done haha

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I tried reading the rules best I could, I'll just have to see how its done haha
Ok there are different faction in the game
Mafia
Townies
Serial
Cult

These are the factions in the game , there are two phases during day and night phase. All the actions takes place during the night time when day phase you will be given time to chat yourself who is the suspect . Townies are basically normal plebs you will be tasked to lynch the person by using a vote to catch him.

By end game if the townies failed to catch up the mafia faction wins.

Youll clearly understand ones the game starts.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok there are different faction in the game
Mafia
Townies
Serial
Cult

These are the factions in the game , there are two phases during day and night phase. All the actions takes place during the night time when day phase you will be given time to chat yourself who is the suspect . Townies are basically normal plebs you will be tasked to lynch the person by using a vote to catch him.

By end game if the townies failed to catch up the mafia faction wins.

Youll clearly understand ones the game starts.
Yeah dont worry about it, I'll figure it out.

Reactions: Shanks
Status
Not open for further replies.