Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry but please, next time remind us of it a bit early... o_O I couldn't think of anything that could be done in a day and have more people involved. And it's odd to hold Halloween event when it's almost ending ..

Covid has hit many staff in getting them busier and their presence is more intermittent. I do check in regularly but I do not celebrate this festival and it totally escaped my mind while preparing for another festival in my own country.

I hope things improve and we are able to hold a good enough event before Christmas and new year.

Note: I am thinking about bringing Signature/GFX contest back from the hiatus in November. Any other contest from the old list that you guys would like to participate in? It will be up only if I get sufficient response.

Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry but please, next time remind us of it a bit early... o_O I couldn't think of that could be done in a day and have more people involved. And it's odd to hold Halloween event when it's almost ending ..

Covid has hit many staff in getting them busier and their presence is more intermittent. I do check in regularly but I do not celebrate this festival and it totally escaped my mind while preparing for another festival in my own country.

I hope things improve and we are able to hold a good enough event before Christmas and new year.

Note: I am thinking about bringing Signature/GFX contest back from the hiatus in November. Any other contest from the old list that you guys would like to participate in? It will be up only if I get sufficient response.
do a poem contest. i love poems. Also thanks for feedback Avani

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry but please, next time remind us of it a bit early... o_O I couldn't think of that could be done in a day and have more people involved. And it's odd to hold Halloween event when it's almost ending ..

🍒..

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry but please, next time remind us of it a bit early... o_O I couldn't think of anything that could be done in a day and have more people involved. And it's odd to hold Halloween event when it's almost ending ..

I hope everyone is okay and doing well with the uprise in covid. But i do apologize it was just a sudden thing honestly which i wasn't thinking myself this entire month about it lol, i do believe most holidays anyway are very diverse depending on region and religious personal context so its no big deal. For christmas/whatever other people call it, if you want we can all gather together and think of something ideally with new years. Me, personally, i dont go by the Christian holidays so i can see how holiday events could be very iffy when its brought up and made into events when this forum is made out of so many members of different back grounds.

Reactions: Yin and Avani

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Apology accepted :lok::sigar::grand:

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope everyone is okay and doing well with the uprise in covid. But i do apologize it was just a sudden thing honestly which i wasn't thinking myself this entire month about it lol, i do believe most holidays anyway are very diverse depending on region and religious personal context so its no big deal. For christmas/whatever other people call it, if you want we can all gather together and think of something ideally with new years. Me, personally, i dont go by the Christian holidays so i can see how holiday events could be very iffy when its brought up and made into events when this forum is made out of so many members of different back grounds.
I believe in the context of the forum, it’s just something fun for us to enjoy, whether itz a contest or a forum theme change. I wouldn’t make it anymore than that

Be cool to celebrate all holidays on the forum.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe in the context of the forum, it’s just something fun for us to enjoy, whether itz a contest or a forum theme change. I wouldn’t make it anymore than that

Be cool to celebrate all holidays on the forum.
when it was narutobase they done holiday artwork for the theme background and put naruto with a santa hat and such, although im sure the forum designer is inactive now it wouldn't hurt to see that again in my opinion