Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*looks over in the direction of the Peins* Guys… that’s gross. *nods to Ushiro* Okay!

I remove my katana from its sheathe at my belt and hold it out in front of me, gripping the handle tightly. I move my hands over my head together, the katana aimed toward the sky. I focus on the chakra circulating through my system and channel some of it through the handle and up the blade. I mold that chakra into fūton chakra, and it reaches the tip of my katana.

“Fūton: Senmōfū!”

I bring my hands down rapidly, and thus, my katana goes straight down the midline of my body, directly in front of me. As my katana comes down before me, I release my fūton chakra, and a large gust of wind forms. It heads for the Peins in a straight, vertical line and sweeps them off of their feet. The trash is also blown away, leaving the area the Peins were in clean.

I return my katana to its rightful place and listen to Ushiro-senpai. Then, my attention is taken by this reckless Pein. I shake my head and say, “That’s not a good idea.” I accumulate some chakra into my lungs and my hands before creating fūton chakra. I weave the four handseals.

“Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti!”

I release my chakra through every pore of my body, taking control of the air in front of me. I imagine the spinning of a tornado and, sure enough, I form a tornado before me. I sharpen and thin my chakra before sending the tornado toward the Pein. I continue to let my chakra flow into the technique, increasing its power, even after the tornado makes contact with the Pein. The tornado lifts the Pein into the air, making him drop the scissors, and he’s sliced across his torso, arms, and legs.

I’m right back in the action after my last technique when I see a Pein swinging his giant fan at me. His attack, a tornado like mine, heads straight for me. I act quickly, streaming my chakra to my lungs and hands once more and molding it into fūton chakra. I perform the necessary handseals, concentrating on the air in front of me.

“Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi!”

I release the fūton chakra that I’ve gathered, and the air in front of me comes together and forms a swirling gust of wind. The gust intercepts the Pein’s tornado, and I use my chakra to split the tornado in two. I then use the air from the tornado and redirect it toward the Pein, along with the additional wind of my technique. They combine together to create a spinning vortex of wind. The Pein is struck and blown away on contact.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Outstanding. Now stand somewhere with alot of sand or dust around and blow a strong wind gust at your target which carries the dust with it. The dust in the wind makes the attack more damaging. Punish these slackers.

*points of a couple of Peins lounging on a miniature beach*

You must be registered for see images
(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinite Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Next, simply throw a punch and release a huge vortex of wind from it towards your target. This jutsu can be executed quickly and is a great move to use in conjunction with fire jutsu. Clear these guys out.

*points to the other Peins trying to sneak away together*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*smiles widely* Thanks, senpai! *sweatdrops a little at his instructions* Alright, I guess.

I turn to face the beach, and I start gathering my chakra. As I mold my chakra into fūton chakra, I can picture the sand on the shore being blasted by the technique and hitting the Peins there. I focus a bit of my fūton chakra into my lungs, aiming at the Peins. I take a deep breath.

Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa!

I exhale, releasing the fūton chakra from my mouth. The chakra fuses with the air in front of me, and I take control, blowing out a stream of wind. I quickly create a strong gust and send it swirling toward the Peins. As the wind makes contact with the sand, the beach area becomes unrecognizable as the sand is picked up by the technique. The gust, with the sand included, blasts the Peins and sends them all over the place.

As Ushiro gives his new instructions, I look to the Peins trying to make their stealthy escape. I roll my eyes a little with a smirk. “Now where do you think you guys are going?”

Using the fūton chakra I’ve already made, I allocate it to my right hand, channeling the chakra through my arm until it reaches my fingertips. I then close my hand to form a fist. I pull my arm back, winding up for the punch, and I can feel the chakra pulsing and making the muscles in my hand feel alive.

“Fūton: Senpūken!”

I thrust my arm forward rapidly, and I punch the air in front of me. From my knuckles, I feel the fūton chakra release, and from that same area, a huge whirlwind forms. It only gains power the faster it heads toward the Peins and with more chakra I channel into it. The whirlwind swirls and spirals quickly until it makes contact with the Peins, and it throws them off of their feet and blows them away. The whirlwind disperses, and I can’t help but laugh in amazement.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Keep it up. This one's pretty unique. You need to hold out your hand and condense wind in the shape of a large demonic claw extending from your hand. The claw can be controlled and functions just like an actual hand with great strength. Try breaking through this wall. Doton: Doryuheki!

Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Next, simply cover your hand in wind chakra to strike your target with rock-crushing force. Take him down.

*a Pein gets in a fighting stance and rushes at you*

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Now do the same as before but with your leg instead.

*sends another Pein at you*

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*grins* I will, senpai! I see. Alright!

I watch as the earth wall Ushiro has made rises before me. It’s maybe 10 feet away from where I’m standing. I raise my right hand in front of me, my arm slightly bent at the elbow. I grab my wrist with my left hand as I start to gather chakra. I channel it through both of my arms, but I ultimately focus more of it into my right hand. I mold my chakra into fūton chakra. I then let go of my wrist, and my left hand falls to my side. I bring my right arm back a bit, feeling my chakra rage underneath my skin.

“Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō!”

I thrust my right arm forward, releasing my fūton chakra instantly. The blue tint of chakra escapes from my hand and infuses with the air in front of me. I create a huge amount of wind and condense it as it takes the shape of a massive claw. I keep my chakra flowing strong as the claw goes forward and crashes through the earth wall. Once the class disperses, I watch the rest of the wall crumble.

I don’t have much time to celebrate. Even before the dust from the earth wall clears, Ushiro makes his instructions clear and sends one of the Peins at me. It’s fine, I think to myself. I use the same hand that I used for the last technique, as well as the fūton chakra I’ve already created. I curl my hand into a fist and prepare to strike my oncoming opponent.

“Fūton: Kōha Reppūken!”

When the Pein is close enough to hit me, I hit him first. I release my chakra right when my fist makes contact with his face. I deal a devastating right hook straight to his head. The wind from my chakra bursts, sending the Pein flying to the area on my left.

Again, I don’t even have enough time to catch a breath, which I ought to get used to. Another Pein runs toward me while I listen to Ushiro. I take a fighting stance, lifting my right leg in front of me. It’s bent at the knee. I concentrate on sending my fūton chakra through that leg, and when the Pein gets in range, I attack.

“Fūton: Kōha Senkaigiri!”

I land my kick right in the Pein’s left side, surely breaking his ribs. The contact would normally be crushing for me as well, but I release my chakra at the right moment. The wind that comes from my leg does all of the work, cushioning my leg from the attack and dealing a huge blow to the Pein. He flies in the same direction that the last Pein did, and he ends up landing on top of the other. I can’t help but laugh as they struggle to get off of each other.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright. Now perform 3 handseals and generate a small hurricane that carries your target away as it travels. It's nothing new but it can attack targets from a distance. Find someone surely unprepared for this weather.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Next, form 4 handseals and create a spinning disk of cutting wind sent at your target. You've learned a weaker version of this already. There's your target.

*points to a Pein hiding behind a tree*

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

For this one simply generate a huge gust of cutting wind. It's sharpness isn't great but it could ouch back large and heavy objects like summons. Try it out.

*summons a giant dog glaring at you with all three of its heads*

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I blink rapidly, surprised that Ushiro is letting me pick my target this time, but I don’t question it. I search the area, observing all of the Peins doing various activities. My eyes become set on one of them who’s sleeping, his hands under his head as he lies on the ground.

“Well, this oughtta be good,” I say with a laugh. I gather my chakra and start to mold it into fūton chakra. I make sure to concentrate an amount of that chakra into my lungs before thinking about the technique. I weave the three handseals.

“Fūton: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe!”

I release my chakra from all points of my body, and I take control of the air in front of me. I use my chakra to start a wild, spinning motion and before I know it, I’ve created the hurricane. The other Peins are well away a technique is headed their way, but the sleeping Pein slumbers on. I send the hurricane toward him, and it makes contact. He’s woken up instantly as the technique drags him along the ground for quite a distance until he tumbles through an area of rocks.

I then turn my attention to my next target, the Pein hiding behind a tree. He must have decided to go there because of that last jutsu. He wouldn’t be there for long. I listen to Ushiro and start collecting my chakra again. I accumulate some of the chakra into my lungs as well as my mouth, knowing that I’ll have to blow it out to create the wind disk. I inhale and weave the four handseals.

Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no Jutsu!

I exhale forcefully, letting the chakra-infused air escape from my mouth and lungs rapidly. Using my chakra, I create the disk by envisioning a demon wind shuriken in my mind. Then, I aim my jutsu at the tree, knowing that my target is still behind it. I attack, sending the disk flying and adding a spinning motion to it as it goes. The disk slices through the trunk of the tree, cutting it in half. The only thing I see of the Pein is his now shorter haircut. I hold back a laugh.

But, Ushiro gives me no time to brag. As he gives more instructions, he summons this beast. I realize that I’m really put off by the glare it gives me. I gather a lot of my chakra, molding a large amount of fūton chakra as I do. I allocate a bit of it to my lungs before preparing to attack.

“Fūton: Boufuu Oonami no Jutsu!”

I release my chakra from every pore on my body, and a large surge of wind comes together before me. I release my chakra faster to add more power to the surge before I send it toward the summon. The surge hits its target, and the summon throws its heads around wildly, blinded by the wind. The wind is strong enough to push the summon back, and some of the Peins scatter to avoid being hit.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Not bad. Now i want you to breathe wind chakra into your palm, shaping it into a spinning ball while you do. Then shoot it at your target with great speed that will result in a powerful impact capable of smashing rock. This jutsu can be executed quickly, allowing for multiple uses in a short time. Find your next victim.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Next, produce a wave of water and send it at your target. Quickly follow up with a gust of wind to increase to speed and force of the wave. If you don't know water jutsu skip it. Ruin these guys' day.

*points to a group of Peins building a really intricate sand castle.*

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

For this one gather wind chakra on your hand and simply punch your target, releasing a strong burst of wind on impact to send him flying. Here comes a new challenger.

*one of the Peins gets into a fighting stance and rushes at you*

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I nod, acknowledging Ushiro’s compliment. “Thanks, senpai!” I say happily. I pay attention to his next set of instructions. This next jutsu sounds like a lot of fun. I look around until I find a Pein who’s standing on top of a rock, as though it were a stage. He’s reciting poetry from memory. Oh boy… I think to myself. This might hurt.

I lift one of my hands in front of my mouth as I gather my chakra and mold it into fūton chakra. I accumulate some of that chakra into my lungs, and I let my mouth fill with it. I inhale and then exhale, breathing my fūton chakra into my palm. I use my chakra to form that chakra into a small ball. I add a spinning motion to it so that the ball becomes a whirlwind.

“Fūton: Rasen Kazedan!”

I throw the ball as though it were like any other: by winding up and launching it using the arc my arm takes through the air. The whirlwind ball heads toward the Pein, who’s oblivious to the fact that he’s about to be hit. When he’s struck, he’s taken off of the rock and sent flying back.

I smile at Ushiro. “Don’t worry. I’ve actually completed suiton training,” I tell him. “But, I’ll use something simple.” I look to the group of Peins and briefly admire how beautiful their sand castle is. I feel a pang of guilt in my heart, since I’m about to ruin it.

I start by gathering my chakra and creating suiton chakra. I decide to use this technique by producing my own water instead of using the small ocean near the Peins. “Suiton no Jutsu!”

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Damage Points: 20
Description: Creates small waves of water, small blasts, and small shields of water.

Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

I release my chakra by blowing from my mouth, and water-infused chakra creates a wave of water that heads toward the Peins and their sand castle. Then, I quickly mold more fūton chakra, sending an amount to my lungs and then my mouth.

“Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu!”

I blow from my mouth once more, except this time, it’s wind-infused chakra. I use my chakra to make a gust of wind that rapidly combines with the wave of water. What started out as a D-rank technique has now been greatly inhanced by the wind, and the wave rushes with great speed and power over the Peins and their sand castle. The combined techniques keep going until they disperse in the water of the ocean. The Peins look at me with a death glare, and I laugh nervously.

However, before they can potentially hurt me, Ushiro is already sending a new fighter towards me. The Pein rushes at me, and I have to move fast. I use the fūton chakra that I’ve already mustered, and I focus it into my right hand. I close it to form a fist and bring my arm back behind me.

“Fūton: Uzu Sentou!”

I make contact with the Pein, punching him in the chest. Right as my fist makes contact, I release my chakra, which causes a strong burst of wind to hit my opponent. The Pein is sent flying back, knocking over the castle-building Peins in the process. I didn’t exactly mean to send the one Pein that way, but now all of them glare at me. “Uh…” I think of something to say, but all I can manage is: “Whoops.”

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Perform the first two jutsu again.
The first jutsu isn't thrown, it's blown at the target.
There's no need to perform a water jutsu beforehand since the second jutsu is a combination of both elements, one after the other.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( :T_T: Sorry for the mistakes, senpai.)

I listen to Ushiro as he lectures me, and I look down at the ground and shuffle my feet. I even pout a little, but once Ushiro has explained my errors, I meet his gaze. "Yes, sir." My mouth forms a determined line, and I nod. "I'll redo those jutsu with those thoughts in mind."

I look around, trying to find a Pein who could be a willing participant. Then again, none of them have been really willing so far, so I scrap that idea. I set my sights on a Pein who's sitting up in a tree, whistling a tune. I bring a hand to my mouth, this time determined to do this jutsu right. I focus on the chakra running through my system, and I create some fūton chakra. I allocate just the right about to my lungs and hold my breath, letting my chakra fill my mouth. When I release my breath, I release my chakra along with it, breathing into my palm. A ball of chakra-infused wind fills my hand, and I control that chakra to take on a spinning motion.

"Fūton: Rasen Kazedan!"

I inhale again and exhale, blowing the spiraling ball of wind with great force and speed. I aimed the ball toward the Pein up in the tree, and it heads that way very rapidly. When it makes contact with the tree, the branch that the Pein sits on is torn apart, and even part of the trunk is blasted away. The Pein flies quite a distance before landing on the ground far away from the tree.

The other Peins have scattered because of the impact with the tree, so I scan over them until I find a couple of them near the beach. Instead of a sand castle, they try their hands at making a sculpture of some kind. It's hard to tell what it actually is that they're making, since it looks more like... a blob. I use the fūton chakra that I've already made and, once more, I concentrate that chakra into my lungs and mouth.

"Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu!"

I start by releasing my chakra and sending forth the wave of water toward the Peins. Then, I inhale and exhale, releasing a burst of air that swirls together and becomes a gust. I use my chakra to combine the water with the wind, and the water greatly increases in speed and power. It barrels toward the Peins and smashes into their sculpture, which is pretty great in its size. It washes over them as well as the sand and completely ruins the sculpture. I feel better about how I performed these techniques, but I look to Ushiro. Ultimately, it's up to him.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That's better. Now we begin the A-ranks! I can't explain it any better myself so read the description and try it out.

*sends a Pein dashing at you with a sword*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Next, perform the Ram handseal and exhale a fast-moving mass of compressed wind at your target which expands into a massive dome of spiraling winds. Here's your target.

*summons a giant multi-headed dog after you*
(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

For this one you'll need to swing your fan and generate a giant tornado-like vortex that carries your target in conditions much like a storm and three lightning bolts shock them before they're dropped to the ground. The video gives you a better idea of it. Try it out.

*tosses a giant fan to you and three Peins start running for their lives*

[video=youtube;4taeJK6jhsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4taeJK6jhsQ[/video]
(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I let out a huge sigh of relief. “Thanks, senpai,” I say to Ushiro earnestly. He explains how we’re getting to A-rank techniques, and I clap my hands together excitedly, rubbing them against one another.

Suddenly, however, the Pein comes at me, wielding a sword. I focus on the jutsu I’m about to perform as I gather my chakra. I mold it into fūton chakra, thinking about how Ushiro described this jutsu. Sharp, like a longsword. I channel my chakra into the fingers of my right hand, and I sharpen and thin out the chakra. I raise my hand above my head as the Pein comes closer and closer. Just as he’s about to strike, I beat him to it.

“Fūton: Kaze no Yaiba!”

I force my hand down rapidly, bringing my arm across my body and releasing my chakra. Immediately, I can see my chakra take on the faint shape of a weapon before it swirls together and creates a huge gust of wind. Because of how close the Pein had gotten to me, he gets hit instantly, and he’s injured right away. The gust causes ghastly gashes across his body as he’s blown back and hits the ground rather violently.

Before I can even catch my breath, Ushiro summons the multi-headed dog. I let out a sound that can only be described as a feral grunt. Using the fūton chakra that I’ve already created, I allocate portions of it into my lungs and mouth. In the back of my mind, I remind myself that I can’t afford to get caught in this technique myself. If I do, this is all over. I weave the Ram handseal.

Fūton: Atsugai!

I exhale as hard as I can, releasing my chakra. It becomes infused with the air around me and becomes a swirling, compressed mass of wind. It heads toward the dog, and as it passes other parts of the air in the environment, it starts to expand. When it finally makes contact with the dog, the mass of wind explodes in size to a massive dome. The winds spiral madly, picking the dog up slightly off the ground and causing damage. I place my arms near my face to protect myself from the resulting debris.

Once everything has settled again, Ushiro gives me more instructions, throwing another giant fan to me. I see the Peins scurrying to get away, but I won’t let them have that chance. With a flick of my wrists, I open the fan. It seems so easy now somehow. I channel my fūton chakra into the handle and eventually through the handle of the fan. I adjust the fan to where it’s behind me.

“Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe!”

I swing my fan forward as I release my chakra, aiming for the fleeing Peins. The force from the fan causes a huge vortex to manifest, and I use my chakra to send it toward the Peins. It doesn’t take long for the vortex to swirl around the Peins and send them high into the sky. The sky above them becomes dark and menacing, creating the storm conditions Ushiro described. Out of nowhere, three lightning bolts strike, one hitting each Pein. They fall to the ground and land very hard. Sure enough, I can see their blackened skin and smoke coming off of them.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Impressive. Now i want you to wave your hand and create a tornado-like vortex of cutting wind that pulls nearby enemies into it. It's related to the wind blade jutsu you just learned but on a larger scale. Find a tree you can dice up.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Next, simply form a Rasengan and apply wind chakra to it, giving more lethal effects. If you don't know Rasengan skip this one. Try it on this guy.

*creates an earth golem in front of you.*

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

For this one perform the Rat, Rabbit, and dog handseals before taking a deep breath and exhaling many small blasts of condensed wind that have great speed and piercing ability. Try to take these guys out.

*creates a b-ranked earth wall in front of a group of dummies*

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I smile brightly. “Thank you, senpai.” I listen to Ushiro’s instructions with peaked interest. The fact that enemies are pulled into this technique interests me, even though we’ve completed jutsus that do something similar. I look around to find a tree, as Ushiro tells me to do. There’s the one that’s just a trunk now because I cut it in half with an earlier technique. However, I find another one that’s actually closer to us.

I turn my body slightly to face the tree, and I start thinking about the jutsu at hand. I gather my chakra and mold it into fūton chakra. I allocate a bit of the chakra to my lungs, as I’ve done for many of our techniques thus far. I let my chakra build inside my body until I feel that I’m ready. I raise my hand a little.

“Fūton: Joushou Ryuu!”

I move my hand up and a bit out, as though I were waving goodbye to someone. But, I do it as fast as I can and release my chakra at the same time. When I do, a gust of wind forms, and I use my chakra to form the wind into a spinning vortex, similar to the tornado Ushiro described. I send the wind toward the tree I aimed for. The vortex travels rapidly, and it hits the tree in no time. The vortex slices the tree up with ease as the wind ravages it. Finally, all that remains is chunks of the trunk and maybe a few branches.

I look at the golem Ushiro creates as he instructs me. I sigh a little, sulking. “I… don’t know Rasengan, sir.”

Moving on, I listen to Ushiro once more. I watch as he creates the earth wall that separates me from the dummies. I use the chakra flowing through my system and the fūton chakra I’ve already created, sending some of into my lungs. I think about the power these blasts of wind will need to have in order to reach the dummies behind the wall. I take a deep breath and weave the handseals Rat, Rabbit, and Dog.

Fūton: Shinkūgyoku!

I turn in the direction of the wall and exhale succinct and separate blasts of wind that head for the wall with great force and speed. It reminds me of blowing from a dart gun or something, almost. The blasts crash into the wall, causing clouds of dust to accumulate. After I finish several blasts, I watch as the dust settles and the air clears. My eyes widen as I see the results. Great sections of the wall have been pierced straight through, and so have the dummies behind them. I can’t help but be a bit shocked.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good, good. Now perform the Rat, Snake, Horse, and Dog handseals. Then take a deep breath and exhale while spinning your body. The wind blown needs to be in the form of a large blade of compressed wind covering a wide area around you. Try it on these guys.

*four Peins wielding blades surround you *

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Next, create a wind gust ascending into the sky. Then disperse it throughout the sky and manipulate the weather to create dark clouds in storm-like conditions. The clouds should then disappear as a large tornado of slicing wind is created and descends from the sky onto your target, slashing them violently in the vortex. Try it out.
*points to a few Peins hiding in a tree house*

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

For this one form 7 handseals and create two small tornadoes similar to the other tornado jutsu you've been doing. The first one should trap your target in it and the second should combine with the first into a giant slashing tornado. Punish these guys.

*points to a few Peins ironically running with scissors*
(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bow a little with a smile. “Thank you, senpai.” Ushiro dishes out an explanation of the next technique, and I listen intently. This technique sounds pretty interesting and also a lot of fun. However, Ushiro summons the four Peins, and they stand threateningly around me. The fun will have to wait.

I gather my chakra and mold it into fūton chakra, visualizing the technique in my mind. I let the chakra build, and I focus it into my lungs and mouth as I take a deep breath. I weave the handseals Rat, Snake, Horse, and Dog.

Fūton: Shinkūha!

I start to spin, and I feel my lungs beginning to ache just as much as my head begins to get dizzy. I exhale, and I release my wind-infused chakra to compress the air that now circulates around me. I use my chakra to shape the wind into the blade that Ushiro described. The blade extends around me, and it hits the Peins with great force, disarming them and slicing them. My spinning slows down as the wind disperses, and I can’t help but stumble over myself with a laugh. My head finally settles enough to where the world around me is no longer spinning.

My eyes follow Ushiro’s finger as he points to the Peins up in the tree house, and I pay attention to his words at the same time. I turn to look back at him and nod. This is going to be another interesting technique, I think. Also, I can’t help but feel guilty about destroying their tree house. First the sand castle, now this…

I hold both of my arms forward and up high enough to where my hands are above my head. My palms are now aimed at the sky. I accumulate chakra into them, creating fūton chakra as I do. I can feel the chakra pulsing through my arms and my hands as though it were my own blood. When I feel like I have enough chakra made, I release it.

“Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto!”

A gust of wind materializes before my hands, and I use my chakra to send it into the sky above. I use my chakra to release the wind gust throughout the sky, and at my whim, dark storm clouds begin to gather over the area. Wind, thunder, and lightning all rage for a moment until they disappear. The wind swirls and spins together to great a huge tornado that comes down from the sky. I aim the tornado toward the tree house, and it proceeds to slice and shred through the wood of the tree house as well as the tree itself. The Peins inside are greatly affected as they are slashed by the vortex as well.

I then turn my attention to Ushiro’s words, and I see the Peins that he speaks of. They’re not running in any particular direction, just around in random paths with their scissors. Didn’t they learn from an earlier technique that running with scissors would hurt them? I use the fūton chakra that I’ve already made, and I weave the seven handseals as Ushiro instructed me to.

“Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti!”

I release my chakra from many points on my body, and the chakra seizes control of the air around me. The air flows and gathers into two separate parts, and I use my chakra to shape them into two tornados. I use one of my hands to send the first tornado at the Peins. Sure enough, it traps them and leaves them incapable of escaping. Shortly after, I use my other hand to send the other tornado, and it merges with the first. With a sudden burst of air, the combined tornado becomes twice the size of the two originals, and it spins so violently that the Peins are slashed up in no time. I relax and let the tornado disperse, looking to Ushiro for approval.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Here's an easy one: After performing the Bird, Hare, Horse, and Ram handseals exhale a vertical blade of compressed wind 2 meters long at your target that holds a decent amount of destructive force. Demolish this tree here.

*points to a large tree nearby *
(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Next, perform the Bird handseal and blow an incredibly fast stream of wind and dust through overlapped hands toward your target. The combination of wind and dust makes this attack very damaging as it grinds away at the target until there is nothing left. Try it out.

*sets up a few training dummies close together*
(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Now i want you perform handseals (Idk which ones) and take a deep breath, imbuing the air taken in with wind chakra at the same time. Then pound your stomach to increase the pressure at you release a great spinning wind bullet at your target that causes major damage to anything in its path, even giant summoning animals. Speaking of which...

*summons a giant Ox looking ready to charge*
(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bow my head a little, my cheeks pink with a slight blush. “Thanks, senpai,” I say as I raise my head. One part of me listens to Ushiro’s instructions while the other focuses on the tree he points to.

After Ushiro finishes speaking, I turn to face the tree, and I gather my chakra. I concentrate on the way it circulates through my system before thinking about this technique. I mold my chakra into fūton chakra, and I allocate some to my lungs. I take a deep breath as I weave the handseals Bird, Hare, Horse, and Ram.

Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami!

I exhale forcefully, releasing my chakra and shooting a burst of air from my mouth. It rapidly becomes a blade of wind as it exits my mouth, and as it flies forward, I use my chakra to increase its power and change it into a gust of wind. The gust barrels toward the tree and even past it as the gust makes contact. The tree is torn apart, being blown away piece by piece until I can no longer maintain the technique, and the gust disperses. The tree is now just a pile of broken-up wood.

I watch as Ushiro sets up the training dummies and explains the next technique to me at the same time. I practice the gesture of the overlapping hands Ushiro describes before nodding. “Yes, sir!” I take my time in collecting more chakra and creating fūton chakra once more. I aim for the training dummies and weave the Bird handseal, taking a very deep breath and letting my chakra flow into my lungs.

Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu!

I level one of my hands above my mouth and the other below, just as I had practiced before performing the technique. I exhale and blow a stream of wind toward the dummies. The stream is dark with dust, and the stream travels rapidly until it hits the dummies. I keep the technique going, exhaling until I no longer have any air to spare. When the wind and dust settle, I see that the material of the dummies is almost no longer there. Ushiro wasn’t kidding when he said that this technique grinds away at the target.

I watch with wide eyes as the giant ox is summoned. I swallow thickly and croak. “Um… olé?” Then, I smack my palm to my forehead. You say that when you’re fighting a bull, not an ox… you dunce. I regain my focus, facing the ox head on as it threatens to charge. I start gathering my chakra and converting it into fūton chakra. As I do, I send the chakra not only into my lungs but my stomach as well. I inhale, weaving the necessary handseals. I let the air and chakra pool together in my mouth.

Fūton: Renkuudan!

I curl my hands into fists, and I hit my stomach, hard. This forces the air and chakra from my mouth, and I exhale, releasing a giant spinning wind bullet. I use my chakra to increase the speed of the bullet as well as the spinning. It heads toward the ox with great force and speed, and it makes contact with a huge amount of power. The ox takes the blow in full and gets knocked back while being dealt a major amount of damage. I’m panting after the consecutive use of these three techniques.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Impressive as always. ^^ For this jutsu perform 5 handseals and exhale wind in the form of a net composed of slicing winds. Pretty simple. Today we're having crab.

*points to a giant crab you didn't notice before*

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Next, i want you to focus wind chakra in your hand and wave it in front of you. During the wave, release blades of wind from each of your fingertips that should come together into a single scythe of air. This jutsu is similar to the Wind Blade jutsu you learned a while back but this was shown to have enough power to stop the advance of Sasuke's susanno. Cut down a thick tree around here for firewood.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Now i want you to focus wind chakra in your lungs a begin a deep inhale. The chakra should increase the amount of air you take in and actually produce a vacuum effect that can pull an opponent towards you. Then condense the air you have taken in and exhale it all at once as a powerful wind bullet similar to the one you did not long ago. Get these guys away from my dinner!

*points to a group of Peins rushing toward my giant boiled crab*

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.