Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A clone guys you may ask what and how?
well do you all remember when Madara denounced her medical prowess, thats after he realized that she could healed on hashirama's level, after re-reading the manga however, i saw a plot hole; in which Tsunade is still living.
You must be registered for see images

The fact that she knows so much about her grandfather's jutsus could be the sole reason why her clone intercept and replace the original Tsunade, when Madara repeatedly reminding them that only Hashirama could stop him.

if she knew about the specific makuton attack, let alone the poisonous pollens that the other kages weren't aware of,(except Mei) as she rendered inhaling seen here..........

Then Tsunade would be able to determine that Hashirama went SENPOU to defeat Madara after witnessing his PERFECT SUSANOO and realizing the MAJOR difference in there power levels.........

Now you will ask, ok but how does this clone comes into play? if we take a closer look when Madara knock down the kages with his sword strike, Tsunade was still evading attacks before she went down with the others in a pile of rubble/trunks....
This could possibly be her clone switching place at that interval when Madara thought everything was over, the dust fog would serves as a cover up for the clone to escape However people might say, her evasion ability was due to being a medic as thats top priority and its the reason why she was still eluding the rocks, to supplement her team in the long run, but may i also remind you all, when Madara used his WOOD CLONE no one saw that coming, we didn't see when he cast a hand sign, and as a hokage mastering the transformation jutsu without the use of hand seals to remain young could execute a clone technique without anyone noticing......

Again when Madara was about to end things once more she prominently form a HAND SIGN, throwing us off guard as we were all expecting a far range attack of some sort, PRESUMABLY RAITON, however she might had try to seal or paralyze susanoo like when she used that genjutsu on the STUPID BROTHERS (anime).

Again Tsunade may have used a clone (perhaps earth) in the latter picture before edo tensei has come to an end, because byakugou doesn't requires hand signs, worse if she wanted to maintain the jutsu longer, creating hand signs wouldn't be necessary when it drains chackra. So indeed she planted a hidden clone somewhere, now as to sum up everything, which would make sense.....

DURING THE PAIN ARC WHAT WAS HER ORDER, GIVING TO THE SLUG?

That's right she commanded katsuyu to """ATTACH HERSELF TO EVERYONE, TAKE IN HER CHACKRA/STAMINA AND HEAL THEM ALL""""

After her jutsu wore off and rehabilitated by Dan's left overs, WHAT DID SHE TOLD THE SLUG TO DO?
That's right she commanded katsuyu TO """BRING THE KAGES TO HER""" OR """ TAKE KAGES TO WHERE I AM FOR TREATMENT"" on other manga scans

Now why didn't she said attach yourself to everyone quickly and absorb my chackra for treatment, instead ""please bring them to me"", is the slug supposedly to grow arms and pick up the kages and put them beside her on that MAKUTON? NAAAH thats nonsense. :sy: :sy:
Tsunade is probably near her last battlegrounds or at the shikkatsu forest, katsuyu will use reverse summoning jutsu to bring the kages to her for treatment, if she's at the forest she's working her ass hard off, to master SENNIN MODO, perhaps she could only absorb a bit of nature energy to form her Yin Seal and master Byakugou which is HALF of the SLUG MODE since all her years she was in the office not honing her talents and the upcoming war was abrupt

I have heard people saying HASHIRAMA AND GANG will come to the rescue, WRONG.....,,,, Tsunade can handle her own business, as you all can clearly see Minato has arrive, which means the others are not for behind.

(not briefly) the reason why Minato arrive before Tobirama, is because he planted a seal on Naruto at his birth, for those who didn't know, so he just teleported since he has that marking.
so there you have it

Reactions: Strawberry

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade does not have Mokuton

/thread

EDIT -> I see you didn't specify a Mokuton clone. In either case, being cut in half like that should have dispersed any sort of clone. The end! :cool:
****K you if you cant read the thread, who said anything about her having makuton? she wouldn't dispersed when the diamond in her head is intact............. :sy:

Prestonyoko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that Tsunade was a clone then how come the clone didn't "poof" away when split in half by Madara's Mokuton? Why would a clone have blood coming from it's mouth? Thats some Jutsu she has for a clone to have that much stamina.

Although I never saw the "Take the Kages to where I am" in that Manga page, nice find.

Reactions: Uchiha Josephus

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude its not a clone and shes not in any forrest mastering anything. shes under a tree cut in half and using her last bit of power to save the kage. and im not sure and correct me if im wrong here but by "she can handle her business" are you even slightly suggesting that tsunade is going to beat madara? lol

Reactions: Uchiha Josephus

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't read, but i know what you said is already wrong from the title
Yeah, when I just saw "Tsunade lying under MAKUTON is a clone", I was like. . . . . . :|

Sorry, dude, but that is Tsunade. . . it's just. . . too unreal (or something like that) for her to have survived another one of Madara's attacks, which were quite few and dangerous.

Uchiha Kisuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So your saying that Tsunade abandoned the other kages, just to learn sage mode, and she has mokuton kekkei genkai without having either water or earth style.
Cool Story Bro:cool:

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that Tsunade was a clone then how come the clone didn't "poof" away when split in half by Madara's Mokuton? Why would a clone have blood coming from it's mouth? Thats some Jutsu she has for a clone to have that much stamina.

Although I never saw the "Take the Kages to where I am" in that Manga page, nice find.
Tsunade is a senju, that clan is STAMINA TANK; the clone wouldn't puff when Dan pored sufficient chackra in her body, kakashi made it clear once that the more chackra is been put in a clone, the more durable it is.

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
****K you if you cant read the thread, who said anything about her having makuton? she wouldn't dispersed when the diamond in her head is intact............. :sy:
LMAO! I did read the thread and I corrected myself.

So f*ck you, sir. F*ck you. :hint:

Also, other clones that are cut in half still have chakra left, yet they disperse. Her forehead seal means nothing.

Last edited:

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So your saying that Tsunade abandoned the other kages, just to learn sage mode, and she has mokuton kekkei genkai without having either water or earth style.
why are you so big dumb and stupid,? why cant you take time out and read? why are you following the other no brainers,?
when did i said she possesses MAKUTON? jeez i hate children :sy:

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why are you so big dumb and stupid,? why cant you take time out and read? why are you following the other no brainers,?
when did i said she possesses MAKUTON? jeez i hate children :sy:

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude its not a clone and shes not in any forrest mastering anything. shes under a tree cut in half and using her last bit of power to save the kage. and im not sure and correct me if im wrong here but by "she can handle her business" are you even slightly suggesting that tsunade is going to beat madara? lol
"she can handle her own business" meaning, she dont need any help from anyone to heal the kages and staying alive

the question that i would like to ask everyone, what makes you feel she will die?
wait didn't her diamond could heal a village 4 persons will be nothing when she's recharged.